Prequel

A fight broke out in the southern territory. Guns were being fired in every direction. The Northern Boss was taking cover alongside his trusted ally.

"Shadow, you got hit!" A female white bat screamed at him. "Shit!" She had cursed.

Shadow grunt in pain. Since he got shot on his left side and right shoulder. "I'l be fine, Rouge!" He put pressure on his wound. "We just need to find a way back to the north!" Shadow winced in pain.

Rouge look around and spotted a car. "Shadow, we need to get to that vehicle!" She rushed over to Shadow side while avoiding the bullets being fired at her.

Suddenly Rouge heard explosion going off. "ROUGE, SHADOW!" A red wolf shouting at them from down the alley towards the street.

"Gadget?" Rouge was surprised to see them there. Rouge turned her attention to Shadow. "Come on, Shadow. We need to get out of here."

"Hurry, I'll cover you!" shouted Gadget. He started to protect his bosses. Firing at everyone who tried to shoot. Rouge manage to get Shadow into the car. "GADGET! LET'S GO!" as she made her way towards the driver seat.

Gadget managed to get inside the passenger side. "Where are we heading?" While he jumped into the back seat to help Shadow with his wounds.

"We need to get back to base!" Shadow said heavily breathing. "NO" Rouge look at Shadow with the mirror. "Your wounded. And it's not safe to return at the moment." Rouge was worry for her friend. "So where do you suggest we go then? Nowhere is safe right now!".

Shadow was getting frustrated mostly caused by his wounds. While Shadow and Rouge were arguing at each other. Gadget had an idea.

"Rouge! Go towards central!" Gadget had suggested. "Central? Gadget! Are you out of your mind?" Rouge was angry at him. "Trust me! We'll be safe there till Shadow wounded heals."

Rouge hesitated, but looking at her friend basically bleeding to death. She had no choice but to trust his words. "IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO SHADOW, I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD!" Rouge screamed at Gadget while hitting the gas towards Central.

Somewhere in Central

• "I can't wait to open shop tomorrow!"

• "You'll think we'll be pack?"

• "Who knows? Probably!?"

• "You make the best dessert ever, and your coffee making skills are improving. Who wouldn't want any"

• "So what the name to the coffee shop?"

• " Sapphire Café "

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, everyone! I wanted to bring some light to the new book I planned on doing next after "My One and Only Alpha."

Working on Chapter 10 🥰 at the moment. Thank you for the love on my first book.

Hopefully, this one will pin your interest as well🤗