Oh How Fortunate

"Yes I do Wil, can we go pack now?" Tommy practically whispered it, he didn't want to anger Phil more.

"Of course Tommy, let's go pack now." Wilbur put his hand in front of Tommy to grab. Tommy grabbed Wilbur's hand and they went upstairs to go and pack up.

Phil stood shocked in the dining room, he looked down at the ground and began to feel anger rise. How could 2 of his sons be so ungrateful for what he had done for them? He had raised them as his own for years, and this is the thank you he gets!? He stormed upstairs to rage at Wilbur and Tommy but they were already gone, they had teleported away not like Phil knew. Phil was confused and angry so he went to Techno who was just trying to rest after the adventure they just had.

"Techno your brother's left." Phil yelled through Techno's door, slightly hitting it.

"What?" Techno had just woken up and unlocked his door.

"Your brother's left, if you want to call them that. Ungrateful shits is what I would call them." Techno was absolutely confused at this, Phil rarely got mad, especially mad to the point of calling 2/3 of his sons 'ungrateful shits'.

"What happened?" Techno asked in his monotone voice to Phil, still confused why his brothers would just leave?

"They started spouting stuff about me being a terrible father, not believing Tommy and that I'm as bad as their birth parents." Phil explained playing the victim and acting as though all of that was a lie, and that he was a saint of a father.

"You didn't believe Tommy about what? And you can't be as bad as our birth parent's because you were actually here." Techno was now even more confused.

"I didn't believe he was a hybrid and that he wasn't my biological kid. Both of those are lies, he isn't a hybrid and he's my kid." Phil still kept going on about how they were lies.

"Tommy's a hybrid? And Phil, you picked Tommy out of the snow while he was running away from his birth parents, he even explained that he was getting sacrificed to the Goddess of Death for immortality for his parents?" Techno was now confused on how Phil thought that Tommy was his kid, they had found Tommy as a toddler in the snow blessed with temporary speed and health to get away and through the snow.

"Tommy's not a hybrid for starters, Tommy was made by Kristin to look like both of us together and then he was placed on earth where those people kidnapped him, and then sacrificing him was them trying to trade him for immortality, Tommy was a toddler he didn't know what he was on about."

"Phil, no offence but all that's wrong. Tommy doesn't even resemble you or Kristin." Techno once again explained.

"You're just like Wilbur and Tommy, I'm telling the truth."

"If so many people doubt you, is it the truth? Anyway I'm going back to bed, I'm too tired for this shit." Phil stood there as the door slammed in his, he looked down and thought about what Techno said. Phil decided that Techno was wrong and he was right.

-

"Woah, I will never get used to teleporting." Wilbur practically yelled out of fear.

"Big man, I hate to break it to you but I feel the same. I barely teleport in this realm so I'm not used to side effects completely here." Tommy was not pogging at the side effects here.

"This realm?" Wilbur questioned.

"Wilbur, Wilbur, Wilbur. I visit Mumza all the time! Ya know, in her realm, the realm of Gods!" Tommy questioned that Wilbur didn't know where his mother lived. Wilbur just made an O shaped face at that.

"You can visit mum? Like anytime you want?" Wilbur was dumbfounded, like always.

"Yeah, I'm a demon and shit. Can you not?"

"Oh. No I can't, I'm not a demon and shit or anything, just a Piglin hybrid."

"Hm, that makes sense, Piglins can't teleport at all." Tommy just hummed at what Wilbur said, it made sense but Mumza hadn't teleported him to her realm by herself at all is what confused Tommy.

Tommy began to clean up more of the restaurant and yelled at Wilbur to clean the upstairs so they had somewhere to live. Wilbur rushed upstairs forgetting the cleaning supplies, he then rushed downstairs to get the cleaning supplies nearly falling down the stairs. Tommy could hear Wilbur either tripping over everything in a rush or just giving up and throwing things, he didn't care which as long as it was clean in the end. They did still have to get furniture after all.

Tommy was about done cleaning up the downstairs. It was already pretty clean from earlier. He had gone out and bought 2 beds, 2 nightstands, a fridge, an oven, and had order counters to be put in, so they were able to open the restaurant soon. Until then they would just have to sell the food they had. Hopefully Wilbur had finished clearing and cleaning the upstairs of dust, Tommy went upstairs to see Wilbur nearly asleep on the floor but the rooms looked nice and clean.

"Hey Wil, wake up" Tommy shook Wilbur in his nearly asleep state.

"Huh! I am awake asshole!" Wilbur mumbled before nearly falling asleep again.

"No you're not, get up now to help with the beds. Then you can sleep somewhere comfy." Tommy reasoned with Wilbur to help set up the beds and maybe more furniture and appliances.

"Fine." Wilbur finally agreed to get up and help, mainly so he had a bed to sleep in.

"Okay good! Can you put together the 2 beds while I get blankets and pillows? I kinda forgot that they don't come with them.

"What? I've got to do the hard work?" Wilbur complained.

"Do you want a bed to sleep in? Then build it so I can get the things that make a bed comfy, you're lucky the bed frames come with a mattress."