Chapter 1: At last..

Rumbling of Starhenge hitting another Island gave a shock wave to every island. The Statues on the now old Starhenge stayed still for the whole time. It's been in silence for years since of the incident. But now.. That'll change. Blassom's statue shook mildly then violently as the eggs for the statues were restored. Releasing the Blassom from it's statued like state. "Erm..." He grumbled softly looking around. "What happened.." Blassom asked to himself as he got up. He gasped lightly seeing his friends still in the statue like form. "Oh no..!" Blassom gasped loudly looking at Glaishur's statue. He whimpered softly and now nudging his head on the statue. When doing so, vines started to reach from the ground. "Wooah." Blassom stated, staring at the vines in amazement. "I can control plants now?! Cool!" Blassom exclaimed cheerfully. But, that cheerfulness ended when looking at the statues again. "Ooooh.. I miss you guys.." He Whimpered, closing his eyes. Blassom was so saddened that he didn't hear Hornacle getting released. "Huh..-" Hornacle growled softly, feeling exhausted. Hornacle stretched his arms. "Ahh~ It.. feels good to be free.." Hornacle said to himself. Then, Hornacle stared at Blassom. "B-Blassom?!" Horn squealed happily, shocked seeing his friend once again. Hornacle ran over to Blassom hugging him by surprise. "Who?" Blassom asked looking behind himself. "HORNACLE!!" Blassom exclaimed, letting Hornacle hug him. "I thought I'd never see you again!" Hornacle exclaimed, as he cried slightly. "Me too!!" Blassom answered. Glaishur was released then from his statue. Glaishur blinked a lot. "Gargh..~" He grumbled lightly until he saw Blassom and Hornacle. Glaishur sighed softly and hugged the two tightly. Both of the inspected celestials flinched then stared at them. "Huh?-" Hornacle gasped until he saw Glaishur. "Glaishur!!" Blassom cut in hugging His best friend (His best friend with everyone but in this case it's Glaishur.) Blassom cried softly in Glaishur's chest. "Shh.." Glaishur shushed. "Hey, Blossomy..~" Glaishur teased lightly and chuckled a little. Attmoz got released soon after. Attmoz didn't open his eye. "W-Wha..-" He stuttered as his eye adjusted to his surroundings. Attmoz stared at the 3 celestials. "N-No way.
-" Attmoz mumbled as he saw them. Hornacle turned around to wave. "Hey Attmoz.." Hornacle assured walking up to the stunned celestial and hugged him. Attmoz stood there speechless but hugged the sea star back. Torrt awoken then. "Finally.."Trott whined stretching his arms but saw Attmoz and Hugged him.
(Power training)
Hornacle was trying to get water out of his hand. "Come on.." Blassom motivated. Attmoz chilled in the air, and then smirked mischievously at Hornacle. "Pfft.. He's not getting anything." Attmoz teased, playing with his hair. Suddenly, water ripped right into Blassom making him fall. "oops.." Hornacle worriedly said. Attmoz flew down to the ground. Hornacle aimed straight at Attmoz. "Get ready to dry that hair." Hornacle now teased, grinning. Attmoz tried to block himself but a gust of air pushed Hornacle out of the way. "What ._" He asked. Glaishur froze Attmoz in position. "Haha!-" Glaishur laughed but got hit with a boulder. "Idiot." Torrt argued. "W-what..-"
(A bit later.)
"I'm bored!!" Hornacle whined, playing with bubbles. Glaishur let Attmoz sleep on him (Ship) A rumbling shook Celestial island. "W-what was that?" Torrt asked nervous. Statues landed in the middle of the island. "New- I mean Old friends!!-"Blassom said cheerfully.