𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖
𝒊𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆
𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝒘𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚𖧷

(⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)(⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)(⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)(⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)

Last night the brown haired lady didn't get to sleep as her mind kept rewinding the moments of previous event. After the dinner, bidding farewell to Reena she arrived at her home and tried to sleep but couldn't get any because of that long black haired man. Whole night she tossed and turned and finally when slumber hit her, it was past midnight. That's why when she was forcefully brought out of her dream world in the morning, she looked as if she was desperate to kill anyone who even thought of disturbing her beauty sleep because it was the only thing she loved with all her heart. But the person who committed this crime had sneaked into her house from nowhere and cooked breakfast for both of them, saying that he was very hungry. Boy!! He did not know he's playing with fire.
"Hey! You didn't told me what happened last night?" Rudra asked Kayra ignoring the fact that she has been glaring at him from the start.
When she didn't answer him, he turned around to see that the girl is looking like a hungry Shark.
"What's wrong?" he asked her.
"What's wrong?" She mocked him. "You're asking me? Didn't I told a millionths of times to stop being an alarm clock that I seriously don't want." she hissed. "And how in the hell did you manage to get in". she questioned him
"Oh come on Kayra. Don't be dramatic. I'm making breakfast for you also and about getting in, I have a spare key of your house for this kind of emergencies." he stated casually.
"Oh but I don't remember telling you to do me this generous favour." she said sarcastically.
"Seriously Kayra? You gonna hurt me just because your sleep is more important." he gave a look like he was really hurt by her words.
"Yes. Sleep is more important to me than you and if you have a problem then plz leave door is in that way." she gesture towards the doorway with a idgaf look.
"To hell with your sleep I'm not leaving until I eat my breakfast and you if want to eat then you can." with that he turned around to serve himself the food and got seated on the couch. Kayra observed his each and every movement and finally gave up knowing herself he's not gonna leave. She sighed and stood up to freshen up. "Would you mind telling me what happened last night?" he repeated his previous question as he saw Kayra was making her way towards the couch with a plate of food to which he smiled at her widely. Making herself comfortable on the couch beside him, she told him everything about last night, except the parts where she was literally drooling over the man as she did not want to be teased by Rudra.
"So that guy just barged in without any idea of what he's getting himself into? Interesting." Rudra seemed to be impressed by that stranger. Well!! What can we say, that man, he was worth being impressed.
"Indeed it's interesting but I don't know what Reena is going to do with him. Last night she was really furious on him and I'm sure she's not gonna let him go that easily." she agreed but deep inside she was a little worried about him. She herself doesn't know why she's worrying about him, he literally beated the crap out of Reena's goons last night but still she couldn't stop herself. It's not like she is doubting his strength, no, not at all, after last night she was convinced of what he can do but it's just that fiance of Reena's, Kamal, who's nothing more than a showoff. What will happen when these two gonna face each other.

  (⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)(⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)(⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)(⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)

After Rudra left, Kayra thought that she should meet Reena to see how she's doing. Well it was not the only reason, she also wanted to know if they have found the stranger or if they have then what they're going to do with him. So, right now she's speeding her bike towards Reena's place. As she reached her destination, she parked her bike and went inside the house and was about to call Reena a guard came and she asked him about Reena he told her that they had found that, the man from previous night, is staying in the Bell hotel and Reena had left for there. The hazel-eyed girl cursed internally and went towards her bike and rode with full speed. Once she arrived, she saw that there were men groaning and whaling in pain and she instantly knew who's the reason of this. She again cursed and jogged towards her bike and rode in the direction of where she thought that man might have taken Reena with himself. She knew that he's not gonna kidnap her or something, actually it was not about Reena, not at all, it was about him, she didn't want him to get into trouble because she didn't trust that Kamal. When she was on the way, she found that there was a traffic jam ahead, but there was no traffic signal she thought and she saw that everyone was shouting at the man who blocked the road, then suddenly everyone got into their cars, sat down and then everything became quiet then a car in front which had stopped all the vehicles opened its door and then a man came out in the driver's dress, Kayra could not see properly so she got off her bike and went ahead as to see what was the matter. When she reached the car, she saw that the man was in front of a woman and there was a child in the lap of that woman and as soon as Kayra saw that woman in the eyes, she saw how helpless she was looking and she started reminding her mother. A mother who sacrificed her life for her child. Kayra didn't know when her eyes started to moist but she took over herself and looked forward towards the man who was cleaning off the dust from the bun that seemed to be fallen from the bag that the woman was holding.