Epilogue

lol. sorry, i just like fucking with y'all.

"Alright, that will conclude the lecture for today

"Alright, that will conclude the lecture for today. Please be sure to complete the homework tonight, due at 11:55, and over the weekend prepare for your upcoming exam for chapters 8-12. I'll see you all next Wednesday!" Kasie spoke to her 'Intro. to Real Estate-100' class as she dismissed them.

Slowly but surely, everyone had vacated the room leaving Kasie alone in her thoughts as she sat down to put in some grades.

It had been a total of four years since the opening of 'KM School of Future Designers' and since the opening the college had only grown in popularity, status, and credibility for the graduates looking for a job within the workforce since they would come out with experience & proper training.

Kasie really couldn't believe how all of her dreams were coming true. Being a mother, a wife, godmom, teacher, and everything under the sun really. It was all of her dreams, and she was now living them.

As she was working, she heard her lecture room door open. Looking up she smiled seeing her sons and husband walking through with a bag of Chipotle. Her eldest, Kaoir Jaidyn, 7; second oldest, Kalix Jay'Ani, 6; then her twins, Kyzier Jairo & Kassai Jordan, 4. How she ended up with twins... she would like to know the answer as well.

"Mommyy!!" They cheered, running over to her.

"Ah, my babies, hey." She smiled, kissing each of their cheeks.

"What out man, I wanna hug too." A fourteen-year-old Deuce smacked his lips, setting the bag of food down on her desk.

"Hi baby, how was school?" Kasie asked, bringing him in for a hug, kissing his cheek as well.

"Good. Can you help me with my math? Dad made me get a D on my last assignment." He spoke while side-eying Jayson who was walking over to them.

"I told you I didn't know the shit." Jayson laughed, leaning down to hug and kiss Kasie.

"Hey mama." He kissed her. "How was your day?"

"Good. I just have to grade these assignments." She blushed. Even though they had been together for nine years now, married for eight of those since they signed the courthouse papers in December 2023, and had their ceremony in September 2024, she still got butterflies around him like she did when they first started dating.

"Okay. I wanna go on a date tomorrow." He kissed her again.

"Where to?" She asked, looking over at her sons that were now running around, up & down the stairs of the lecture hall, while Deuce sat down beside Kasie and started to pull his homework from the bag.

"Thats for me to know, and you to find out." He bopped her nose.

"Mmcht, whatever. You leaving me?" She asked, not remembering if he had anything to do for the rest of the day.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐚 𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 🎉