1

it was a rainy, dark day in new york city when rylie slowly started to wake up from her 8 hour sleep.
the blonde turned to the side of her bed to reach her phone before checking her messages then seeing a text from her boyfriend neymar jr.
he was a world famous football player that the girl started dating around 4 months ago. they have become really close to eachother throughout their time and turns out that he wanted to hang out with her that day. she obviously agreed since there was nothing else in this world that she enjoyed other then hanging out with the love of her life.
around 10 minutes went by so the girl decided to get out of her bed, curl her long thick blonde hair, do her makeup and pick out a outfit. the couple decided to meet up at 3 pm so since it was 9:30 am she still had some free time. rylie sat down on her comfy couch, enjoying her breakfast untill she heard some noise which turned out to be her phone. she picked it up and saw that her best friend emma was calling her.
she answered it immediately. ,,hello?"
,,hey! guess what!"
,,what?"
,,there's this party that i got invited to and it's today at 10 pm and i really don't want to go alone. would you want to go with me?"
rylie thought about it for 3 seconds.
,,you know what, i don't think i have the energy to be honest"
,,common it will be fun i promise! we need to get you out of the house rylie, you'll have a lot of fun."
,,okay fine." she sighed.
,,great! i'll pick you up at 9 pm"
her friend emma smiled and hung up.
rylie didn't feel motivated to go to any parties but she knew she couldn't just stay home and hang out with her boyfriend at home forever.

part 2 coming soon