Authors Note

Hi! So I know most of you have seen that the original "In Too Deep," Has disappeared. I deleted it since I got bad writers block and it wasn't turning out how I wanted it to. When I first wrote and drafted this book I had an idea of where I wanted to go. Unfortunately, that didn't happen and I began to dislike what I was writing. I felt like I was putting out chapters just because, with no meaning to anything. So, I have decided to rewrite it, using a different discography for Ashlyn. I haven't written a full first chapter yet, I'm still thinking about how to start it. It has took me a long time to figure out who I wanted to base Ashlyn's character off of, having them be similar and have everything make sense. And I think I have decided on Bebe Rexha. Now, not everything will be the exact same but very similar. I am keeping some things that happened in the first book; and adding it to this one. It is going to take some time to write out my chapters but hopefully I will be updating chapters soon. There are going to be some flashbacks so hopefully most of it will make sense. I am going to be doing a flashback of 2012-2013 when Bebe officially started writing 'The Monster,' aka 'Monster Under My Bed,' which the chorus was later used for Eminem's song with Rihanna. Then I will go from there! I am excited to publish new chapters for this book. I am going to be updating a few things, bio and book cover wise. Thank you all for your patience! Chapters coming soon!