Untitled Part 1

Sharaiyia wanted to cry as she was given to Alpha Northwood.He took her to his pack.Upon arrival a pregnant she wolf ran into his arms.She was his chosen.

Sharaiyia was his mate but he didn't know.She was half shifter/ human.He told a she wolf to take her to the East wing of the packhouse.

Sharaiyia ran off until she made it to a giant oak tree and climbed up.The she wolf in charge of her couldn't find her so she told the alpha.

The alpha didn't even seem to remember and after he did sent pack wolves out to find her.Sharaiyia saw them looking for her.

She stood up and in a few minutes crossed the pack border.She stayed in the trees and kept moving.Packs were alerted but no-one saw her.People called her Ghost.

After several months she made it home.Sharaiyia was 18.And a mate ball was being held.Her mate never knew who she was and she wasn't claimed so he had to attend.

However she had no want for a mate.So she didn't wear a beautiful dress with matching shoes and jewelry.Instead she wore an old pelt of mixed furs , and no shoes.

Everyone was Horrified as she entered the palace.Meanwhile  all the royales and their mates were present.

The Beast King  had not found his mate.However when he met her cold ice blue eyes he knew he'd found her.

Alpha Northwood was there with his mate Naryi  and was shocked to see the runaway female.

Suddenly the Beast King stood in the way.He didn't like the alpha looking at His Mate!

The Beast King Magnus purred as His Mate neared him.He opened up his arms but she pulled away from him.

He growled annoyed until he saw she had no eyes for any male.She'd been rejected but not in a formal fashion.So he stayed out her way and watched.

Her eyes settled on alpha Northwood and she growled at him.The alpha asked her what was wrong.

Then Magnus answered for her. " She was made for you yet you didn't recognize the mate bound.So now she is MINE!"

Alpha Northwood growled and would of  attacked but his mate held him back.

Magnus picked up His Mate lovingly and wrapped his furs around her shielding her from the cold winds.He carried her to his carriage and he and his Mate and Enterouge left.

After a few minutes he took her to her home.He carried her out of the carriage and inside her home.He set her on her feet and watched her as she pulled away from him.Her eyes returned to emerald and she stared at her Mate as he watched her.

She was afraid that she'd be rejected for her mixed blood. However the way he looked at her let her know that he truly loved her.

She felt her heart beat wildly for the first time someone cared for her.!She didn't know what to do!She wished someone would help her decide.

Magnus saw the battle in his Mates eyes.So he suggested that she stay with him for a month before she decided what to do.

He held out his large paw and she placed her tiny hand in it.

She trusted him but was still unsure. He would never force her to do anything. However she needed to know how he lived.

So he trusted his general to take care of her home while he took her to the West.

After many months the Beast pack came into view.Sharaiyia stirred as her mate gently picked her up in his arms.

She looked up at him and he purred as she touched his scarred face.

Magnus shielded her from the packs curious stares as he carried her inside.

He knew the adjustment would be hard but she was up to the challenge.

He took her upstairs to their room and set her on her feet. She smiled and shyly moved away from him.

Magnus and his Beast Orion purred as they watched her survey their room.

She faced him and asked, " when will we get married? "

He smiled and answered " As soon as the moon is full!"

Sharaiyia smiled and shooed him out the room. He asked the females for clean furs and told them to prepare for a wedding and a two week feast.

Everyone cheered and went to work.

The females took their Luna Queen new furs and prepared her for the wedding.

Laughter filled the air and all was well!