These words...

K : Yuki, I promise you that we will find you. We won't give up on you, but please just trust us, trust me.

(Yuki/mafuyu's pov)

I couldn't give up the feeling but seeing these words...made me feel a little different, weirdly. I can't recognise this strange feeling, is it the so called relief ? Knowing,deep down, that in some way, things might get "better" ? Well whatever this is, it better be true, I don't have to lose time on this. Mother told me to study, I should do so. But i can't stop thinking about that, does K really mean what she said ? Can she really know what Im feeling ? Does she understand ? No one ever seemed to show the slightest sign of worry about me, I am the "perfect" girl anyways, ain't I? but K, aswell as Amia and enanan, i guess, they just feel different. They asked me about my choices, my hopes, my plans, my "likes", they cared, and treated me like nobody else made an effort to or at least even tried. But how foolish is this, these words resonate in my mind, ive never had the chance to meet them and i dare to get "attached" ? Mother, how will she be disapointed if she ever, somehow, finds out. Unbelievable,I guess I can't seem to think of anything else, I am just an average girl anyways, i can't control my thoughts or feelings. It's hopeless...

Yuki : I appreciate the initiative.

Enanan : Is that really all you can say ?? No thank you, nothing ? I can't help but wonder why they help you sometimes

Amia : shut up enanan, We will help her just like we help you. Don't be rude, we're a band, friends actually, so what's the point of arguing or getting mad at each other ?

K : I agree with Amia, I understand you enanan but maybe you should considerate more of other people's emotions too.

(Ena(nan)'s pov)

It's always like this. I am the bad guy, everytime. Why should i "considerate people's emotions" when they don't considerate mine ?! Why does no one agree with me ? Yuki, she has so much talent in like everything ! and yet she still complains, I don't get it... She doesn't get it, people like me would pay so much to have her talent, her life to just be like her.. How come nobody agrees with me ... these words, they hurt. They feel like a sharp blade cutting me, this feeling is so unpleasant...

Yuki : Let's not make a big deal over this, i know enanan didn't really mean to sound mean or rude.

K : Yeah, you're right. Maybe we should focus on our upcoming song.

Amia : aww, i'd love to but unfortunately it's 4am now,or should i say 28:00 lol? anyways and I still have school tomorrow, so I guess i should sleep.

Enanan : are you sure you aren't going skip class again ? we're used to that, but yeah it's kinda late, I didn't notice the time passing.

Amia : hah no I think I skipped too much this week, good night everyone.

K : Goodnight. I will work on the song a little more personnally.

Enanan : K, seriously, get some sleep. Your whole lifestyle is not healthy. You should prioritize your health over the songs you make. You really make worry about you.

K : This isn't the first time you tell me that. Sadly, I am still going to work on it more, see you tomorrow at 25.

Yuki : Goodnight everyone, by the way, I might be late tomorrow. I have archery club, I will have to go back home a little later. I hope that's okay

Amia : Again ?? Do you still think your clubs are more important than us ?

Yuki : Exact, you're still important thought.

K : That's all right,Yuki. I won't mind waiting a little for you. Goodluck with your clubs

Yuki : Thanks K. Now, if you will excuse me, I will go to sleep.

Amia : Yeah, final goodnight now !

Enanan : sleep well everyone

K : Goodnight, again...

~~~~~~~~~••••••••••••••••••~~~~~~~~~~

thank you for reading this first chapter of my fanfiction, leave a comment to support me and/or give me ideas. I hope you enjoyed reading it !