*°:⋆ₓₒ 🆃🆁🅰🅲🅺 🆉🅴🆁🅾 ₓₒ⋆:°* 𝒍𝒂 𝒍𝒂 𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒅

Former Girls Planet 999 Cell "La La Land" To Debut As A Trio Under THEBEAT Entertainment

The fan favourite dynamic trio will be debuting together as a group under Chaerin, Neon Hearts and Ro5ey's agency. 

After their elimination from Girls Planet, all three girls were scouted by THEBEAT and ended their contracts with their current agencies. THEBEAT has announced that the group will be named La La Land after their cell, and that the group will have an extensive royalty storyline. The members will also each take a 'main' position based on their greatest strength as an idol; Cheonsa will be the main dancer, Iwa the main vocalist and Mei the main rapper. Iwa has also been appointed leader by her other members.

Previously, La La Land were at the centre of a controversy towards Mnet. The group's connect keyword was "Year of the Monkey", as all the members have the same Chinese zodiac. However, after talking amongst themselves, the members learned that they have lots more in common, including information more relevant to their careers as performers. For instance, they were all praised for being all-rounders, active on social media, spoke two or more languages fluently, had debuted or been chosen to debut before and were scouted by their agencies rather than auditioning. 

Much to viewers' shock, the cell was eliminated in Episode 5 of the competition, despite them all doing exceedingly well in the Connect Mission and being selected as Top 9 candidates. This has led many to believe that the girls were rigged out of the competition, as they are all open about being members of the LGBTQ+ community (Cheonsa and Iwa are both bisexual and Mei is a lesbian). They fell prey to Mnet's "evil editing", but despite this, international and Korean voters alike fell for the girls' charms and talents and praised them for being open about their identities, inspiring them to vote for them. This has left many suspicious about why they did not succeed further in the programme.

THEBEAT has teased La La Land's debut with a dance cover medley of other songs by THEBEAT artists, including Ro5ey's Chica, Chaerin's Blue Flame, Neon Hearts' Giddy, HRTBEAT's Bon Voyage and Lee Chae-won's Precious Love.

a/n: hiiiiiii!!! i'm so ecstatic to be publishing my first ocs! la la land have been a work in progress of mine since last year, but i'm a serious perfectionist and i wanted to finish up specific sections before starting. also, i can't edit, so this is probably going to be pretty bad, but the cover is being replaced soon with wonderful graphics by miminordollz, so stay tuned!

also please don't be a ghost reader! feedback and constructive criticism is much appreciated