Resolutions....

Resolutions.....

1. No matter where you find yourself in life,  there's always a way to move ahead. You just need true willingness & determination.

2. Your family is your home. No matter how messy it is, it's the only one who can pull you out from the biggest mess of your life.

3. Motherhood and father's unconditional love is one of the best gifts from Nature. Respect them who love you from their soul.

4. Ups and downs are part of a relationship. But remember that you both are in the same team and this relation is for life. Fight together, whatever may come.

5. Distance can never come between true friendship. It doesn't require regular calls and texts. Just pure love for each other.

6. It's a myth that you can't make true friends after school/college. Just be open to accept new people and give your truest self and see the magic happening.

7. Life altering changes doesn't end old friendships. Infact, it makes it stronger and more beautiful.

8. The biggest purpose & responsibility of your life is to take care of you, the Soul. Never leave the path of spirituality.

These were the resolutions I took this year. But did I actually work on it. Honestly NO. A big NO...
But why ... didn't I get time or I wasn't capable. The main reason is I didn't focussed on it as my goal.

A little self belief will make you do miracles. Flowers don't beg for attention...they bloom on their own and so as I . Though beginning is easy and continuing is hard ....but if it's upon me then I'll try my best to bloom like the most beautiful flower....🌷
             Smruti Rani Panda