ONESHOT

????: Mummy don't know daddy is getting hot at the body shop doing something unholy...*The boy named Jeon taehyung is singing "unholy"song while taking shower. Tae is married to a ice bag i mean cold man named Jeon jungkook,there marriage was arranged by there parents and both accepted as they love & respect their parents tae behave pervert wife type and jk never spare glance towards tae so now let's get into the story.
Tae*in mind : let's seduce hubby but wt should i do umm🤔*thinking*yeah let me call him inside the bathroom
Tae: hubby*shout* honey... darling... baby...are you there??*shout*
Jk: say*from outside in cold tone*
Tae: cold @$$ *whisper* hubby i forgot my clothes outside only can you please get my clothes and come inside the bathroom?*excited*
Jk: can't you just wrap bathrobe and come outside*cold*
Tae: i didn't bring anything to wear *lie* or you want me to come n@ked outside?*smirk 😏*
Jk silently went near tae's clothes set and get his clothes. As jk doesn't want tae to come n@ked. As once tae came naked outside when jk didn't give him clothes.* Guys don't worry only jk saw tae n@ked* Jk from outside
Jk: take it *tae open door slightly then he saw jk's hands with clothes present . Tae took the opportunity and pull jk inside the bathroom due to sudden action tae fall on the floor and top jk *don't worry tae wrapped towel around his chest 😉*
Jk:wtf was that?*cold+angry*
Tae: honey are you Angry? *Travelling his long fingers on jk's face Making jk hard yet he control*
Jk: why you lie ? That you doesn't have anything to wear?*cold*
Tae: because i want to take a bath with you*whisper they are in same position*.
Jk: i have already bath I'm not interested we have university so get ready fast*cold* (about to get up but tae grab jk's collar and again pull closer making there lips touch tae was kissing but jk got up forcefully*
Jk: wt is this behaviour of yours*cold*
Tae: wt? I'm kissing my husband don't i have right to do that honey*got up and came closer to jk*
Jk: taehyung move you will get punishment if u r late to university and as your professor i will punish you
Tae: why don't you punish me in bed that too hardly*whisper and smirk*
*Note: jk is University biology professor and tae is University student he is studying final year*
Jk: don't speak nonsense*left from there without giving any chance tae to speak*
Tae: wtf.. i was almost n@ked infront of him and he still ignored me? Which type of human is he ? Didn't he got hard? Anyways i should go i don't want to stand outside of the class as i do always.
Tae got ready as angle and came downstairs and saw his husband was talking in phone while smiling little
Tae*sat on the chair*: wts so funny mr Jeon?*angry*
Jk: you don't have to know*cold*
Tae: wt? GOD MY FUCKING HUSBAND JUNGKOOK IS SAYING I DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHT TO KNOW WHY WAS HE SMILING*fake cry+shout*
Jk*disbelief*: are you done? Is there anything to say*cold*
Tae: now say me why are you smiling or else i will complain to mom and dad *fake cry*
Jk: are you for real? No need to bother mom and dad and i was talking to
Mrs Jung *English professor*
Tae: why are you smiling with her and you never smile at me why her and why not with me ?*angry pout*
Jk:she was talking about her kids and i don't have to explain you everything now have your breakfast silently.
Tae*in mind*: if he love kids the most then why don't he have kids with me ? I mean we can have a baby right? I never deny him to f*ck me,But this idiot never look at me wt is less in me? I'm cute, sexy, hot etc still i get ignored by my man it's so annoying .
Jk and tae left for university as always tae went first as only few knows. They got married jk's parents and tae's parents told them to keep it secretly about there marriage. Jk came after 5 mins as he was parking the car
When Tae entered the university some girls were screaming and some are drooling over him top to bottom. Of course he is the most s*xy person in University. Tae didn't bother and went to his friends then jk entered all became silent and doing there respective work as they don't want to get insulted in front of their parents because jk call there parents if any student behave immature. Tae entered in his classroom and saw his friends gang *Jimin, jack, mark*
Tae: hello guys *low tone*
Jimin: omg you again got scold by your bunny husband?*tae's friends laugh*
Tae: shut up chimi he is so cold i don't know wt his mother feed him that he grow up by his cold behaviour.
Mark: chill bro it's ok and it's common
Jack: but how can he ignore you , you are damn s*xy
Tae: i already knew it brother*mark Jimin laugh very hardly*
Mark: oh my sassy taehyung it's ok he will understand your love.
Tae: I'm only belongs jk
Jimin: yeah yeah *then jk entered the class room and the class got pin drop silence*
Students: G...GOOD MOR..MORNING PROFESSOR ..*if you are student you will know how students sing a song by saying good morning*
Jk: mr Kim...mr Kim *shout*
Tae: yes sir*woke up*
Jk: be attentive in my class and in other class too . Sit down all of you
Tae*in mind*: he only think i exist in this class who is lazy but so many students are lazy but no he only know taehyung is lazy *angry pout*
Jk started teaching the chapter name "REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM"*guys I'm mathematics studen so i only know few things about medical or biology if any mistake is there just ignore it*
One girl name Maya is concerning on jk more than class . She is rich man daughter and behave rude towards everyone except jk and always throw her self on jk but our tiger will show wt happens if she mess with his husband
Jk: did you all understand today's topic?
Students: yes sir
Jk: mr Kim you?
Tae: yes sir of course*actually tae wasn't concentrating he was staring at jk*
Jk: can I ask you question then? So mr kim this is the simple question WHAT IS REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM say in few lines*tae look at Jimin and Jimin wrote answer on the paper and tae saw it
Tae: The tissue,glands and organs involved in producing offspring (children)
Jk: you may sit and from next time try to give answer by your own not taking mr park help*cold*
Tae:@$$hole *whisper*(time skips to lunch break)
Tae: guys you go to canteen i have some work to do with my husband *wink*
Jimin: enjoy*smirk*they left
Jk*in mind*: you are cute in this picture but a brat in behaviour and pervert too always make me hard to control but i have to Control. Tae i try my level best not to be cold with you but you know my nature doesn't support it please baby let your hubby get open up and give him some time *talking to his wallpaper photo it's taehyung photo*
Tae came inside jk cabin without knocking the door
Jk: wt the hell is this your? where is your manners mr kim*shout* hide his phone*
Tae: hubby is angry? And it's Jeon ..Jeon taehyung my name is mr Jeon taehyung*said while coming closer to jk as jk was sitting on couch*
Jk: whatever. why you are here?
Tae: ntg i want to spend my time with my cold @$$ husband*whisper*
Jk: i can hear wt are you trying to say
Tae: hubby*sat on jk's lap with cute pout*
Jk: now what?*smile internally*
Tae: I didn't had my lunch*wrapped his hands around jk's neck*
Jk: so ?
Tae: wt so ?don't you ask why?*angry*
Jk: if i don't ask then also you will say now speak*cold*
Tae: it's because you should feed me then i will eat *kiss his cheeks*
Jk: taehyung this is not our bedroom to do such things and about feeding you don't you have hands?
Tae: you are speaking like you do that in bedroom@$$hole (low tone) *Yk wt tae meant 😏*
Tae : I'm calling mom i should say her that your son is not taking care of this cute,sexy,hot baby like me *above to get up*
Jk *pull tae back and Said*: wait i will feed you
Tae*in mind*: huh this is Jeon taehyung *proud of himself* tae was above to get up to have lunch but Maya entered without knocking the door.
Maya: wtf you are doing kim taehyung? On my jungkook lap *shout*
Jk made tae stand up
Jk: Maya this is not manners how can you enter in someone's cabin without knocking?
Tae: and bitch it's my wish to sit on my husb..*jk look at tae* my wish to sit on anyone's lap wt is the problem with you?
Maya: shame on you i know sluts like you fall on rich man to get some money... How much you got for satisfying my jungk...*she was above to complete but jk shout*
Jk: MAYA MIND YOUR LANGUAGE *shout*.
Tae was hella shock seeing jk taking his side is he dreaming no it's true tae was so happy but soon his smile dropped
Jk: mr Kim get out right now
Tae glance at jk and was above to leave but saw Maya opening her own buttons.
Maya: sir can you explain today's topic REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM i have some doubt*her top 2 buttons were open+she put her hands on jk's things
Jk: huh??*removed her hands*
Tae: sir i have the same doubt can you explain me too *smirk*
Maya: bitch*whisper*
Tae:don't say your name those many times*sassy*
*Jk internally chuckled when he saw tae getting jealous*jk explain the topic then Maya , tae left but tae came back again
Tae: now feed me hubby*bring there lunch*
Jk: when you will become mature?
Tae: when we have s*x everyday *whisper*
Jk: unbelievable*face plam*
Jk started feeding tae and tae feeding jk forcefully 😆😆
Jk: eat fast lunch is soon to be over
Tae: wait let me eat na I'm munching nicely so that it can digest easily
Jk: how much you will eat*blanky*
Tae bite jk's finger as jk told him like that
Jk: crazy boy now get up my legs are paining you are so heavy*tae was sitting on jk lap poor kookie 😆*
Tae: is it panning here?*touch jk's d*ck and started rubbing it* now should i massage more?? *Smirk*
Jk: i told my legs are planning not d*ck *cold* and don't eat to much
Tae:how can you say this see how slim i am*placed jk's hands around his waist* see how soft i am
Jk was already hard as tae touch his gukie (d*ck) and now this poor jk 🤣
Jk: a..abb now go let me do my work *left towards his table*
Tae: atleast give this poor boy one kiss
Jk: it's getting more over now get out
Tae: come home i will give you burnt food*angry*.
Jk: you are saying as u only cook *cold*
*Tae left his cabin with angry pout*
Jk: tae you are still small age and wanting to have s*x but i know you are just attracted towards me*yarr someone explain to jk 🤦*
After lunch jk was going towards his next class then he saw mrs Jung *english professor* punishing tae
Mrs Jung: i told you to complete the assessment why didn't you did ?
Tae: i... forgot in home *lie*
Jk came near them
Jk: wt happen mrs Jung?
Mrs Jung: he again saying he forgot his assessment do i gave him detection. But still i think you are going to detention class room right so take this brat there
Tae was happy now he is with jk
Jk: mr Kim follow me *cold*
Tae: of course hubby*whisper only jk heard*.
They entered detention class room no one was there except taekook
Jk: taehyung you saw no student is like you *sat on on bench*
Tae: because no one is hot, cute,s*xy like me*flip his imaginary hair*
Jk: unbelievable
Tae came and sat beside jk and kept his hands on jk's things
Jk: now wt?
Tae: you remember you didn't kiss me for once.
Jk*in mind*: i kissed you so many times and make ur lips swollen to but i did it when you were sleeping
Jk: so ?
Tae: so i want my hubby to kiss me till we are out of breath*leaning closer*
Jk: study exams are soon to begin.
Tae was annoyed as jk just ignore him so tae pull jk by his collar and kiss him where as jk is still processing
Tae bite jk's lips a bit harshly and left
Jk: you brat why you kiss me? Don't you know there are camera here? And why u bite me
Tar saw jk's lips was bleeding a little bit.Tae's eyes became teary jk was hella shock . He was thinking did he scold tae so much?
Tae: baby*peck* is*peck* sorry*peck* honey*peck* baby*peck*don't *peck* know*peck*hubby*peck*will *peck get *peck* hurt*peck*
Tae peck jk's bleeding lips continuously. Jk was above to capture those juice lips but bell rang.
At night taekook reached there mantion and they both fresh up and jk is making dinner as tae doesn't know how to cook
Tae: wt is my hubby making for this baby?
Jk: stop being childish and learn something like how to cook *cold*
Tae: i will not learn when my man is there to cook for me *boxy smile* and this is called love not childishness *tae back hug jk and put his chin on jk's shoulder and hug his waist
Jk: wt are you doing*chock in air*
Tae: hugging my property*kiss his neck*
Jk: are you really bottom?
Tae: why you can try it, iwill not say anything should we try it *YK wt tae meant 😏*
Jk: Stop watching those shit drama you are becoming pervert wife
Tae: then wt should i do when my hubby don't show any interest in me
Jk:abb.. food is ready we have to eat and sleep tomorrow u have to submit assignment do you remember?
Tae: you only know how to eat, sleep and work don't u know wt husband's do tonight ? Should I teach you hubby
Jk: shut up and follow me and complete ur assignment before sleeping
Tae: honey should i prove you are innocent and don't know anything about that
Jk: wt that???
Tae:come here u don't know anything about s*x *whisper*
* Tae made jk sit of sofa and himself on jk's lap*
Tae: so tell me wt is the four letter word which starts with *f* and ends with *k*, and if you can't get it you can always just use your hands?*seducing voice+leaning closer*
Jk: it's obviously a fork 🍴 am i right??
Tae: see you aren't romantic like me and have no interest in "it" *pout*
Jk: wt you expect me to say?
Tae: i expected you to say Fuck *whisper in jk's ears making somewhere hard Yk 🤭😏*
Jk: you are really pervert wife i got
Tae: and beautiful, cute , sexy too *giggle*
Tae: hubby can you play with me on bed ??*smirk*
Jk*chock*: wt...wt.. are..are you
s.saying???
Tae: I'm saying that I'm bored and wanna play riddles with you *innocent*
Jk: ohhh
Tae: wt you thought? Am i asking for s*x? You thought this right*whisper and peck jk's lips*
Jk: I'm not going to play this with you
Tae: are you scared daddy? That you will not be able to control?
Jk: shut up no Means no*cold*
Tae: please*puppy eyes* say yes na *peck jk's lips* i want yes *peck jks forehead.
Jk: now stop behaving like tannie*dog* you are littley giving peck from past 1 hour
After there dinner they came to bedroom
Tae: who ever say wrong answer will drink one peg of wine *smirk 😏*
Jk: why? Are you planning something?
Tae: wt this cute baby will plan *puppy eyes+sat between jk's legs and jk on the bed
Jk: there is enough place over here can't u move *cold*
Tae: why are you feeling hot daddy*husky voice+travelled his hands around jk's things (d*ck)
Jk: wt the hell are you doing??*feeling hot but didn't show up*
Tae: just having fun with daddy *smirk*
Tae: I Star with a "p" and end with "o-r-n." I'm a major player in the film industry wt am i??*made jk's hands wrap around tae's waist*
Jk*thinking*: p*rn ???*hesitatingly*
Tae: no*laugh* it's popcorn*laughing*
Jk: wt 😱 how can I forget this easy answer*pout*
Tae was hella shock that his cold husband is showing his childishness and tae was happy seeing jk comfortable with him. Jk drank the one peg
Tae: ask me hubby*kiss his pouty lips*
Jk: Name a word that starts with "f" and ends with "u-c-k"?*internally smirk as jk know tae is gonna say f*ck
Tae: it's firetruck 😏
Jk: wt?? How did you answer*shock*
Tae: with brain witch you Don't have *laugh*
Tae: I'm great for protection. You use your fingers to get me off . What am I ?
Jk: that...???*😅*
Tae: noo it's gloves . Why my husband is telling pervert answers*laugh 😂*
Jk again drink
Jk: what's white, sticky, and better to spit than to swallow ?
Tae: that...*confidently*
Jk: no you pervert wife it's toothpaste finally I'm satisfied you lose one point
Like that they were playing and tae jk are whole drunk.
❌❌❌❌❌❌SMUT❌❌❌❌❌❌
Jk*drunk*: my sexy sassy yet pervert wife come here*said while pulling tae on himself. Both jk and tae were not in sense*
Tae*sat on jk's lap*: hubby i want baby. A small baby bunny Just like you*playing with jk's shirt buttons*
Jk: hmm so my princess want baby i will give you baby*kiss his cheeks*
Tae: now ??
Jk: I'm going to teach you how baby form let's me do it practically*drunk don't know wt he was saying*
Tae: but i know how baby form
Jk: and how?
Tae: when this *pointed towards jk's ahem (d*ck) enter in my h*le and when we have $*x and your sperm enter in mine body then baby will come *giggling*
Jk: so you aren't innocent then let's make some baby*kiss tae's lips like hungry double bunny*
Tae wasn't backing away but pulling jk more and more closer to deepen the kiss now the kiss was roughly yet hungrily.
Tae: i want more kookie *said in between the kiss*
Jk:it's daddy baby boy*pinch tae's waist*
Tae: ahh... daddy*moan*
Jk took the chance and enter his tounge inside tae's mouth and tasting inch inch of taes mouth
Tae: ahh...*moan when jk started to kiss on tae's neck and finding a sweet spot and made dark purple hickey tae was moaning crazily that make jk to take of tae's shirt*
Jk: are you ready bun? Should we start?*note: they are drunk .
Jk made tae lay on the bed gently and then staring at tae's body tae was now only with his br@ and short . Jk slowly removing taes short and then panty and tae did the same . Now both are fully Naked infront of eachother.
Jk: your body is making me go Insan. with that jk started to kiss tae roughly on his lips, forehead, cheeks,ear lobes jk's hands travelled around tae's upper body and caressing it
Tae: ah...d.. daddy j.. just k..keep i..it in your mouth*jk was now $*cking, licking as well as biting tae's upper body why not he is double bunny he have so much of strength
Tae's hands were roaming around jk's hair and caressing it and pulling more closer as he was feeling pleasure when jk suck tae's upper body .
Jk kissed tae's tummy, and now he is kissing tae's lower parts,his things and inner things to .
Jk: you are damn good baby
All mine...just mine *squeeze tae's waist*
Tae: only yours d..daddy now don't make me wait *continues moan *
Jk: keep it in your mouth and pleasure daddy*pointed towards jk's d*ck *
Jk came near tae's mouth and tae started doing his work while jk was feeling so damn good
Jk: f.. fast...do it fastly...*sweating*
Tae increase the speed and after sometime.
Jk: baby you are so good at bed . Now daddy will ple@$ure you
Jk didn't give chance to speak and instead his long d*ck in tae's h*le and not moving it making tae annoyed
Tae: jungkook..m..move
Jk: it's daddy for this mistake I'm not going to show mercy be ready for the punishment.
Tae: i glady take it *smirk*
Jk also smirk and started moving fastly making tae moan . Tae was feeling pain as well as pleasure as it his first time. To reduce the pain jk kiss tae on his lips
Tae: f... fastly...move...
Jk: beg for it Baby boy *thrush*
Tae: daddy move fa.. fastly i..I'm begging y..you *that's it jk got full strength and increase the speed*
Tae: mo..more ...I ..I want*moan*
Jk: are you feeling good under daddy?*stopped*
Tae: y.. yeah... daddy y..you don't stop Just continue
Like that tae&jk because one soul and had s*x almost whole night and jk bought wet towel and clean himself as well as tae and change the bedsheet and covered there naked body with blanket and drift into sleep in eachother embrace.
Both don't know wt will happen next morning 🌄
Next morning
Jk woke up first and saw there position he remeber last night how he make love to taehyung like beast he chuckled internally.
Jk*in mind*: idk when i lost my control on you princess please forgive ur hubby for being wild. But now i can't face you like this we will meet to night
Said and wore some clothes and went to freshen up after his morning routine he left one note and left somewhere you will know soon 😉
Tae woke as he wasn't feeling warm then he saw himself with dark purple hickey all over his body and he remembered last night
Tae: where is that beast?*pout* he is not cold husband he is beast husband. Honey*shout* did he ran away??
*Don't worry jk already make tae wore shirt and short.
Tae was one note on table then he got up
Tae: Ahhhhhhhhhh*hissed in pain as his lower part was paining as hell*
Tae: let him come near me i kick his @$$. But we had it first time and idk wt does he feel i hope he don't regret for wt we did.If he regret then i will cut his d*ck.
Note-Jk:Good morning taehyung when you read this note i must me leave by now as i got important work to do
Tae: is that work important than me @$$hole *cursed*
Jk: i know you must be thinking and cursing me how can I leave you
Tae: he really know me very well my hottie bunny.*tae was reading further.
Jk: so i...I want to say you that last night wt happen in between us was right or wrong idk but i wanna say something if you don't hate me for last night wt i have done please come to **** hotel 201 room at sharp 5:00pm and here is your pain killers. I'm waiting for you
Tae: when this idiot become shy to talk to me ? And wt he wants to say at ***hotel ?? This bunny is really crazy being cute when he drinks and beast in bed. But he has so much strength.
Evening at ****hotel
When tae entered he went to the room which jk mentioned as soon as tae entered Rose petals were showering on him like rain . Tae was amazed by the decoration and the photos of taekook the room was decorated with light, candles, Rose's and a big screen was visible
Tae went near screen and saw his childhood photos and his photos which jk took it secretly when tae was young. Jk took the photo where tae was playing with rain and with small kids then that time he heard a deep voice
Jk: tae??
Tae turn back just to see his hubby kneeling down with right
Jk: taehyung let me complete then give me your answer*tae nodded*
Jk: tae you must be knowing about me when our parents fixed our marriage but for me it's not like that i know you from childhood i always see you playing with your friends i never dare to come infront of you because of my cold nature but trust me i loved you from my childhood and i still love you soooooo muchhhhhhh. When i got to know dad*tae's dad* was searching one boy to your marriage i told my parents that i loved you from childhood and they came to home and talked about our marriage i was so happy when i married to you but you don't know that. But i came to know you love me too . I tried my level best to open up but i couldn't and when you behave romantic or pervert i really get very hard to control it but i control it anyway but i couldn't at last night i lost my control finally i wanna say I LOVE YOU 💕
Tae didn't said anything and made jk stand up and jump on him and jk catch too tae hug jk tightly and started kissing his whole face while crying*happy tears*
Jk: baby why are you crying? Did i Said anything wrong?
Tae: baby?? And you cold bunny why didn't you hide your love from me why? If i knew it first..
Jk: wt will u do if u knew it first?
Tae: we would have 2 kids already
Jk: aish you are too pervert wife *chuckled*
Tae: i hate you so much*hugging jk to tightly*
Jk: is that so?? Then why my baby is hugging me ?
Tae: you took so long to confess idiot*kiss jk neck*
Jk: i will make it up *smirk*
Tae: how ?
That's it doors closed lights off then you all know wt happen 😏
After 5 years taekook had a baby boy who is around 4years old name Jeon  taejun and a baby girl Jeon Hana  
Hana: mumma why are you screaming daddy last night*said cutely*
Jun: Hana don't you know we are soon to get baby boy or girl
Hana: how you know oppa ?
Jun: when i was little i heard the same and next year we got you
Tae was shocked as his son is pervert just like him
Jk: like mom like son wow *laugh*
Hana: mumma we are getting baby boy or girl? *Excited*
Jk: ask dada baby if you want i can make your mama to give you
Tae: shut up or couch to night. Baby you have oppa you still want baby?
Hana: yes i want 2,noo 3 noo 4 noo 5 baby i want*Tae shocked 🤯*
Jk: your wish completed princess 😁
Tae: no way
Jk: let's me complete my babies wish
💕THE END 💕