❤️Sushi❤️

(Shelly P.O.V)

I woke up with my fiery red hair messily in my face. I check my alarm and "OH LY GOSH IM LATE!!!!" I SCREECH trying to tie my hair into a *Quirky* Messy bun. Since im naked i scramble to put my bra and panties on. And then i put my baggy sweater and ripped jeans on. "Im so late for school!" I whine as i stuff a piece of toast into my mouth, grab my bag and dash to Nozomu Academy. Im never usually late! I tend to be a very punctual girl- gosh what bad luck!!!

I bust open the schools entrance door and start dashing to my office- but as i was running i caught glimpse of someone in my way. I tried to halt myself to a stop but the friction was to huge all i could do was say-

"WATCH OUT!-"

*Thud*

Aaaannddd thats why we have the rule 'no running in the halls' :/

"Ow!" The student says rubbing his head- it was....... Mirai!

"Mirai! what the frizzle are you doing out of class???" I say, picking myself up and fixing my messy bun that now had just fallen gracefully in my face. "Gah...not even a sorry?" He chuckles well getting up, he begins to dust his self off. "Well, for your information Mrs.Counselor, I was heading to the sushi party." He replies with a slightly more stern voice. ".....Sushi party?" I ask, picking my brown, hand quilted with a little bit of pink stitching, Side crossed bag up.

"You didn't hear?" He tilts his head and lets out a slight chuckle that feels slightly.....condescending.....

"No, I didn't hear, actually" I reply sternly- a little more sternly that i had anticipated. "Woah! I didn't mean any harm! I'm just surprised cause you're the schools only guildance Counselor, so which makes you really important! Unless..'' he says now shifting his gaze to the floor.

"Unless, What?..." I ask, Mumbling a bit.

"Unless Guidance Counselors aren't important." He smirks.

My heart stings at that brutal comment, but i try my best to shake it off. But i cant help but glare.

"Well, Anyways- I better get going. A few people are expecting me at the Party." His condescending nature quickly shifting back into his kind, calm and composed nature. I almost get whiplash.

He turns to start heading off- "Wait!" I yell. "Hm?" He turns to look back at me. "Hehehe- you never told me where the party is.." I awkwardly laugh. "In the Gym, Obviously." He scoffs and turns away, he continues to walk off.

Seriously....What is up what that guy?....

I start to walk to the gymnasium, its all Ocean themed decorations and the table are decorated top to bottom with shrimp cloth and plates. And the food that was resting on almost every single one of those plates was....'....

SUSHI!!!

I dash to the table to grab some Sushi- but when I got there, There was already someone there taking My sushi. And he was right next to Mirai.

"Oh hey Shelly!" Mirai smiles innocently as if he hadn't just called me by my first name. "Erm Hello again!" I say attempting to keep my composure. "Shelly, This is Koi. He's my parole Officer."

He's on Parole...?

"Oh and Koi, This is Shelly- The School Guidance Counselor- since you two are probably going to be working together I suggest you use this as time to get to know eachother!" Mirai said as he grabbed his sushi plate and walked away

I had no idea how to start the conversation- but apparently he did.

"Soooooo- can i buy you a redhead slut?" He asks

"What?.''