1

Kenneth Mccormick noticed his friends slowly ignoring him early on, four years ago. Yet, why did he stick around anyway? He just didn't want to be lonely, so he stayed, even if all he did was stand there.

Walking into the school behind his group, which consisted of Kyle Broflovski, Stanley Marsh, and Eric Cartman. "So then, the clown randomly had a knife, and stabbed me! That's when I woke up." Stan said, finishing a story about his nightmare the night before.

"Oh, I had a similar dream when I was like ten!" Kyle perked up, raising a gloved hand.

"Me too!" Kenny said, but no one even looked his way. Was it because of his hood? Maybe they just couldn't hear his muffled voice. Pulling his hood down, he repeated it.

"We heard the first time, Kenny." Eric said harshly, making Kenny nod, flashing frown-ish smile. Throwing his hood back on, he walked away to his locker quickly.

He grabbed his books and closed the locker once again in a flash. Practically running to his first hour, he set his stuff down, even though their classes didn't start for another twenty minutes. Not having much to do, he pulled out a small book, trying to forget the embarrassing scene from earlier.

He didn't know why his friends slowly hated him, it didn't make sense. He was nothing but kind to him, occasionally joking about their looks, but all teens their age did that. He decided to go back to them, maybe they just didn't know how to reply to him once he said that.

He slowly put his book down, not bothering to remember the page and stood up at a leisurely pace. He walked out of the room and easily spotted his friends, all laughing.

He walked up to them and flashed a smile. "Hey, guys! I'm back!" He said, waving at the group. They looked at him and rolled their eyes.

"Okay?" Kyle said, crossing his arms. "We didn't even notice you were gone."

"Oh.." Kenny said, looking away. "Anyway, wanna hang tonight?"

"Can't." Kyle answered in a grim voice, much like he didn't have to even think about saying no.

"Me neither." Stan said, nodding.

"Nope." Eric said as Kenny looked at him.

"Oh, that's okay." He said, smiling and nodding. "We can go another day."

"Anyways, you two still up to hanging at mine tonight? I got a new game," said Kyle, turning his attention to the others.

"What about me?" Kenny asked, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion and anger.

"I only got four controllers and Ike wants to play." Kyle answered, sounding much more upset that Kenny even thought to ask.

"Yeah, Kenny, go hang out with your whore of a sister." Eric said, the others laughed and agreed.

"My sister isn't a whore." Kenny defended, mad at why they thought to bring up his sister. "Plus, she's staying at her friend's tonight."

"Oh, don't be a wuss," Stan rolled his eyes. "We always joke like that."

The way Stan acted as though Kenny was new to the group, when he'd been there since day one! He started it, and they have the audacity to treat him like that? He was confused, mad, and upset. Why didn't they like him anymore?

As he collected his thoughts, the bell rang, making the group disperse. "See ya later!" Kyle said, hopping off the table he sat on a moment before, walking into math class.

"Yeah, later," Eric said, leaving to English, disappearing through the room.

"Bye." Stan said, going into math.