A Night...

That night was the start of events.
ne was drinking tea with his wife and
His two children, S and C, were playing games on the phone, the door was ringing, and his wife N felt a grumble when the door was ringing. His wife was in the military and he thought he was out of work and looked at the door. Two policemen were there, his wife called Nurullah and said look at the door. When Nuruhllah opened the door
Police:nurullah lives here?
                             Nurullah: Yes.
police: you are under arrest now
      What? Show me who you are :Nurullah

Police: Look, my ID is here, don't talk and come to us.

In this speech, Nurullah was in shock. but they were saying that he was guilty, he didn't go to court, a direct decision was made, there was no cause and effect... Only the decision of a big person was there.Anyway, Nurullah was trying to get over his shock, but he still didn't know why he was arrested and what would happen. The police took him to the door. And he put him in the car. He didn't know where he was going. He didn't know what was going on. They took him to a place called Prison.I'm afraid of those bad guys in the prison environment that I've only seen on TV so far.They took her clothes at the entrance and gave her normal T-shirts with no text on them. They took him to the ward room when he was young. There were even those who were too old to live 3 years later they said that the people they feared were kept in another part. When he asked them why you are here, he replied, "I don't know." some of them took 15 years, and they were happy to have 5 years left.
this was very normal for nurullah actually it wasn't a problem there, he just missed his children