💋

I couldn't help but stare in awe as I sat there and watched Gon battle his most recent opponent .

But as I watched him move with such grace and power, I knew I couldn't keep my feelings hidden any longer. I needed to tell him how I felt.

After his fight was over and we had some time alone, I took a deep breath and spoke. "Gon, there's something I need to tell you."

He turned to me with a smile, but it faltered when he saw the seriousness in my expression.

"What is it, Killua?" he asked.

I hesitated for a moment before taking another deep breath. "I love you, Gon. I don't mean just as a friend, but as something more."

There was a moment of silence as Gon processed my words. Then, to my surprise, he reached out and took my hand.

"I know, Killua," he said softly. "I've known for a while now."

My eyes widened in shock. "What? How?"

Gon chuckled. "I know you better than you think, Killua. And I've always had a feeling that there was something more between us."

I felt a wave of relief wash over me, but also a sense of apprehension. "So, what does this mean for us?" I asked.

Gon squeezed my hand. "It means that we can explore this together, if you want to. I don't know where this will lead us, but I do know that I want to see where it goes."

I couldn't help the smile that spread across my face. "I want that too, Gon," I said, feeling a weight lifted off my shoulders. "I've been so scared to admit my feelings, but I'm ready to take this step with you."

Gon leaned in and pressed a soft kiss to my lips. It was a simple gesture, but it spoke volumes. It was the start of something new and exciting between us, and I couldn't wait to see where it would lead us.