1-craig tucker

(Hi guys I'm so excited to write this, i literally love creek anyways, I didn't give Tweek a stutter as he actually doesn't have one. Also I've made Tweek less soft than some interpret him but he is still very cute and fragile :,) and I'm sorry if you don't like but Craig's a heartless asshole, I'm sorry😅  I'm not actually, because he has a reason to be that way, plus he's nice to Tweek and eveyone as long as they do not piss him of that's all that matters!! Also their juniors in this story, their both 17, enjoy! )

(I also wrote a style story 😙😙also I'm British I'm sorry..)

(Hi also If you don't like a little cringeness, I'm just warning you there some cringe moments, cause they add flavour and I love reading scared comments lmaooo. Ok sorry I'll shut up now)

"Oh come on I'm not that much of an asshole" I spoke with a blank expression, as the freshman scurried away at the sight of me.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes, sticking my finger up at them.

"CRAIG TUCKER"  Mr Mackey screamed

"That's me" I replied with absolutely no emotion in my voice as per usual.

"What did I tell you about flipping people of" "it's not ok McKay"

"McKay" I replied

Mr Mackey smiled and went on with his day, not realising I was taking the piss out of him.

I walked into history, immediately I heard groans from just the sight of me.

Yep, that's the life of Craig Tucker the boy nobody likes, understandable I wasn't exactly the most lovable person.

You see people don't like that I hurt them before they can hurt me, I'm always two steps ahead.

I'm an observer, I know how people work, how their going to react, what their Main aim is.

People are threatened by me because I see right through them.

And If you try fuck me over I will make your life a living hell.

Their scared of me they know what I'm capable of, hell I'm scared of myself, I'm not the type to beat someone's ass if they piss me of, though I'm a good fighter and will always win in a fight.

I'm more of a silent angry person, the most threatening type, I'll smile in your face and tell you everything's fine, then I'll ruin your life the next day.

I'm untouchable and I'm okay with that.

"Shut the fuck up" Mr garrison screamed towards the class, unhinged as always.

"Right I'm doing the register now" he spoke

"Stan?"

"Here"

"Red?"

"Here"

"Tweek?"

"GAhhh"

Everyone chuckled, I however stayed silent.

I looked up at the twitchy blonde boy, who was shakily taking a sip out of his cup, he had every morning.

That coffee was definitely laced with meth, the poor boy probably doesn't have a clue.

"Craig!"

Craig snapped his head back towards the front

"What" he replied monotonously

"I asked you a question" "what was it?" Mr garrison asked with a smirk on his face hoping to catch out Craig.