𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7

⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅♤⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅

The mailman had a very nice build, with wide shoulders and a small waist. His jawline was well sculpted, coupled with very attractive facial features.

The thick dark line that ran across his nose from his left to his right eye was unique, something you hadn't seen before, same with the way he styled his hair, two messy buns that kept his long hair almost in place.

"So how are you, Choso?" you smiled brightly at him, pressing the flowers tightly against your chest.

Choso gulped at the movement, eyes wavering between your eyes and your chest that looked oh so good in your sports bra.

"I'm okay, how are you?" Taking one last peek, Choso turned his attention towards your home. He'd only seen the corridor when handing you the mail, so he was surprised to see how pristine it was.

"pretty good, especially now that we are meeting like this." You turned on your heels, making your way to the kitchen. "Just sit in the living room while I set up the beautiful roses you got me."

Choso obediently did what you asked, watching the way you swayed your hips as you walked.

Your flower gift seemed to have come just in time because the ones Toji had bought you last were wilting. Live roses were your favorite type of flower aside from orchids which you had in other places.

"Thanks again for the flowers, I was in need of a change!" You call out once again to your now quiet guest who was too busy admiring your living room.

"Of course, glad I could be of service." Choso was more confident in his response this time, no longer feeling nervous.

Letting out a soft laugh, you finished setting up your flowers before pouring some wine into two glasses. "I hope you don't mind some midday drinking."

Shaking his head, Choso graciously accepted the glass, "It's not like I'm on the clock, thank you."

You sat down on the couch right beside the black haired male, "Thank you for coming today," You smiled, "You're always so diligent in doing your job."

"Thanks for inviting me, although I usually don't enter the houses I deliver to." He spoke, sipping his drink once again.

You smiled cheekily, "Have you ever slept with any of them?" Choso choked on his drink. He couldn't deny the fact that he found you attractive, and especially enjoyed when he got to deliver your packages, but damn.

"Haha, I'll take that as a no?" He shook his head, "Well there's always time for firsts." Just that statement alone had him ready to experience whatever you had in store for him.

Despite how nervous he was when he came in, Choso warmed up to you quite nicely as you both continued to drink and conversate. He was on the quieter side, but you filled in the spaces and he kept you entertained.