𝟏| 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄

ꨄ

"So noisy."

—————Noisy. That was the only word to describe the classroom currently. Seojin hates noise, she wishes it was quiet. The only quiet person was the class president, nam-ra. Nam-ra and Seojin got along somewhat. All though the two barely spoke in general, their love for peace and quite brought them together.

"Aish do they ever shut up.." Seojin whispered under her breathe. Nam-ra heard her and chuckled quietly.

There was a boy sitting on a random desk. His name is gyeong-su. He was one of her best friends. She didn't care about what he was doing currently though. What she did care about was where the hell her brother was. She hasn't seen him all morning.

Seojins brother was the complete opposite of her. He was outgoing and fun. He was friends with everyone. And she meant everyone. His name was Seojun. They were twins but he was older by 3 minutes and he holds onto it for dear life. He forces her to call him oppa, which she obviously hated.

As she was thinking about her idiotic brother he walked into the classroom with some random kids that seojin had no time to remember the names of.

"Don't worry little sis"

Seojun immediately made his way to his sister knowing she was going to chew him out for taking forever to get to class.

"Look! Before you get mad I was helping clean the science classroom!" Seojun stood in front of his sisters desk looking down at her. She didn't bother to look at his face.

"Enough excuses, just don't be late next time." She looked up at him with her serious, deep brown eyes. He nodded and smiled at the black haired girl. He then ran over to the group of boys sitting in the middle of the classroom. She sighed and went back to reading her book. Even though she may look scary, she loves fantasy. Mainly the monsters. Vampires, zombies, fairies, anything of the sort.