𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

Uhh I didn't think I'd have to make one of these but it feels like I have to now 😐

If you can't read the description at least read the FIRST part of this 🤷🏽‍♀️

FIRST:

Toji and Y/N are in an OPEN marriage, and they know who's fucking who and don't have any problems with it.

This arrangement works well for them because their marriage was arranged anyways. In all honesty, it's TOJI!! We all know that man is a WHORE so I feel like it works out quite nice.

SECOND:

If you don't like the premise or don't understand it, just don't read it! I'm sorry if the themes don't bode well with you but I can only please so many people.

The whole reason I wrote this story was to have my fun writing sexual encounters with all the adult men of JJK while having a plot to build off of. It also makes for great comedy in my opinion.

THIRD:

I won't be writing any smut for characters like Yuji and Megumi because it feels weird, especially because they are first year high schoolers in the show and I've written Y/N to be an adult (sorry to the people who love them, I do to but hell naw!) unfortunately, I can't catch a wattpad case.

Still debating on Sukuna though, y'all can give me opinions on that ->

FOURTH:

I feel like I've been passive aggressive during this whole bit so I'd just like to take the time to thank people for reading, commenting, and voting on this silly little book. Although, some of your comments make me laugh in a fearful way... 😰😰😰

I can't make any promises for updates because I'm constantly on the run but the update reminders make me laugh so keep them coming I guess.

if you made it to the end I give you my love!! and the
ability to choose which person is next (man or woman idc)