Prologue

Welcome to the world of Pokémon! A place where both Pokémon and people live in peace. There are many regions in the world of Pokémon like the Kanto Region, the Kalos regions, or Roria, a beautiful region with forest, beaches, deserts and mountains everywhere and it is also the most advance Region, but we'll get to that later. Now we can see. . .hm. . . what's his name again? Ha! Y/n, now we can see Y/n waking up from his bed.

"ZzZzZ. . .zzzZZZZZ. . ." 

Ring! Ring! Ring!

Y/n moved his arm around to find the cloak on his table and once he got a grip on it. He picked it up and threw it out the window making the glass shattered. "Oh man I had a nice sleep. . .Oh! I get my first Pokémon today! I can't believe the day has finally come! Shoot, Shoot, Shoot! Aha, my trainer card, luckily, I filed it out." Y/n said happily as he put on his cloths and went downstairs and grabbed the two pieces of bread with nothing on it and left to get his Pokémon from the professor. 

When Y/n walked out of his house, he hears someone calling his name. "Hey Y/n!" A boy with natural dark blue hair came running towards him, it was Jake, his best friend since his childhood. "This is the day we've dreamed of since we were kids! I'm on my way to the lab right now!"

"Great, but have you seen my mom and dad? They weren't in my house this morning."

"Oh yea, your parents wanted to see you before you went to the lab. I saw them passing my house towards the dig site this morning. You can go talk to them I'll wait for ya at the lab. See ya!" And with that Jake took off and Y/n started to head to the dig site right behind the town of Mistis. 

When he got there, he saw his parents talking to each other in front of a blocked off entrance. "Well that ought to take care of it." Y/n mother, Anja said.

"We have to keep this a secret for everyone's safety." The dad, Ludwick said to his wife.

"You're right. It's too dangerous for anyone to go down there."

"I don't think we should tell anybody about this."

"Maybe we can tell that new professor."

"Maybe you're right." Both turned around to see Y/n standing there with a confused looked on his face. "Oh, Y/n! You startled me!" Anja said hugging her son.

"Hey Champ! Today's the day your get your first Pokémon and start your journey." Ludwick said patting his son on the back.

"We are so happy for you, sweetie!" Anja said giving her son a lot of kisses.

"Thanks mom, dad, but why is that cave blocked?" Y/n ask pointing to the cave.

"Don't worry, it's just that cave is too dangerous. We just discovered something in the cave last night. As archeologists, your mother and I are very thorough in our work. Maybe when you get stronger, we'll let you do inside. As of right now, we should go get your first Pokémon." Ludwick explained.

"That's right. enough talking. Let's head down to professor's lab and get your first Pokémon!" Anja said as they all started to walk to the professor lab.

When they got there and walked in, they are greeted with the new professor of Mistis Town and Jake who was waiting patiently. "Hello, my name is Professor Cypress. I'm the new Professor of Mistis Town and I'm guessing you're Y/n. Your parents said a lot about you when I met them a week ago." Cypress said as Y/n turned to face his mother.

"Mom!"

"Sorry sweetie."

Cypress chuckles and then continues, "You must be very excited to be getting your first Pokémon today. There are a few things you must know about Pokémon first. Pokémon are our friend's, and we grow alongside them. They grow, and in some cases, evolve and change form, as we battle with them. Your Pokémon will grow to love you as you adventure with them." Pr. Cypress explains.