one shot

Year 1850 "Aiden no por favor don't" Her voice was trembling while her body was shivering not from the cold caused by the heavy rain but because of what she heard from her novio. "Mi amor lo siento. I can't disobey my tío. He is the one who raised me and le debo mucho a mi tio and this is my only way to repay him," Aiden said, explaining to his novia the reason he needs to leave. But that didn't stop Aisha's tears from falling, he clenched his fits so tightly that it bled. Aiden was afraid that if he did not do what the friar wanted, he might hurt his novia's family. "Even so that doesn't mean that Sacrificarás tu vida a cambio de esa gratitud" Aisha on the other hand didn't know what her uncle told him, but she knows what will happen to Aiden if he goes to that deadly place . "Mi amor Sin preocupaciones i will be alright , i will send you letters no te deprimas.'' Aiden assures his novia. "Alright, I will be waiting for your letter. Just please por favor don't be hurt." Aisha said, leaving a deep sigh. "I won't be hurt, no worries, I promise once I got back we will have our wedding." "Señor, it's time to go." The butler said. "Mi amor, take care of yourself. I promise to go back and find you again." Aiden said putting his coat on Aisha to cover her Aisha cheeks began to turn red. She shows a gentle smile to let Aiden know that she is looking forward to his promise Aiden was again enchanted by Aisha sweet smile he then said "Iniibig kita binibini kong mahal kaya't hinihiling kong sana'y wag mo akong limutin at burahin sa iyong alaala. Ako'y babalik pa." and left running with a big smile on his face imagining the future that will never happen. "You don't need to tell me my love, I already know from the start." Aisha giggles while holding her lover's coat. She then left with her ears and cheeks bright red. Aiden is a scholar but the place where he's going is not fit for his identity, he knows what will happen to him but he does not falter he uses his knowledge to create a strategy and to make a name for himself . After a year Aiden and Aisha did not stop sending each other letters .Their relationship was never triggered. 

Not until March 9, 1851. This is the year when the war in the southern region broke out . The island of Saneo was attacked and many soldiers lost their lives and many were injured. The manpower was cut in a quarter and a half .They lost contact to the nearby regions and it was hard for them to find food. Aisha in the capital was worried about her novio especially when the days when she did not receive any letter from her beloved increased her anxiety, there was also no news on what happened in the southern region . Days become weeks and weeks become months Aiden was so worried and anxious. He longs for his Mi amor every second, he wishes that the war would end but he doesn't know how to make it happen. He lost a lot of comrades and friends during his stay because of the sudden attack. He has no other choice but to join the war. 

 June 10, 1851 Aisha's family was held hostage in the capital city while the friar stayed hidden. Because Aisha's uncle is the friar, they were interrogated by the western general. The western aide thought that by using Aisha the friar would show up but that didn't happen. 

 September 8, 1851 Aiden was caught by the enemy and was tortured using hundreds of gadgets and methods. Yet, despite the pain and suffering Aiden keeps his mouth shut. "Come on lad, speak up. We will let you live if you just tell us what we asked you to." Said by a soldier. That arrogant tone and mad mannerisms makes Aiden irritated. In the Capital Aiden was known for his gentle aura and graceful mannerism. In every debate and competition, Aiden is always calm and relaxed, but because of these soldier words, Aiden shows a different side of him that no one ever sees. "Hey I heard from the captain that you have a young lady, hm? Tell me, is she really pretty?" Said by the soldier in a laughing tone. "Come on brother, from what i've heard lady Maria Aisha Clarita De Guzman was the most beautiful and sophisticated aristocrat lady in the capital and guess what, no man ever gets to touch her!" Said by the prison guard nearby. Aiden's eyes turned black, like a mad animal that has been caught Aiden begins to fight shouting and kicking the air , he tries to remove the scales from him but a scholar like him can't do anything in that situation. He roars like a beast and shouts "How dare your filthy mouth speak of the lady Clarita." The soldier walks closer to Aiden holding a bowl of soup "Hey lad, Why? Are you jealous do you also wanna get a taste of-" "You psycho, damn bastard. Just die you piece of-" Aiden shouted so loudly. "Oh yeah? Why dont you kill me then huh?" The soldier said, forcing to drink the spoiled soup. "Tu animal morirá" Aiden whispered. "What? What are you saying?" "Señor, maybe he's giving the information.The soldier put his ears closer to Aiden to hear the phrase his saying thinking that it was an information that can be used inorder to win the war. But then suddenly, Aiden bite his ears so hard that the marks turned red and blood starts to drop. The soldier lets out a scream and starts cursing Aiden . He then ordered the guard to beat Aiden up. At first the guard was hesitant but after the soldier threw him the bag of money the guard started to do it.