Part 1

Dalton is in his home office in his house he lives in with Riley. Riley walks up behind Dalton and wraps his arms around his waste. And places kisses on his neck.
Dalton: good morning my favorite person in the whole wide world.
Rileys arms he has wrapped around daltons waste squeeze Dalton tighter. Dalton is surprised and then instantly figures out that something's wrong.

Dalton: babe what's wrong?
Riley: bad dream it was a bad dream cause our oldest cockapoo breed dog passed away in the dream. I just can't imagine our life without her. But then again we also have a Labrador retriever dog you got me for my birthday last year from the human society animal shelter.
Riley starts to cry
Dalton: aww babe.
Dalton gets out of his chair and wraps his arms around Riley's neck and kisses his lips several times. 
Dalton: I love you Riley. I am supposed to interview Zach and Kaity from the bachelor season that wrapped up this past Monday. But I think I'm gonna reschedule it so I can give my husband my undivided attention.
Riley: Dalton you don't have to rearrange your schedule for me. It's okay I can wait till your done.
Dalton: Riley it's what I want to do. I want to give my husband my undivided attention. How about we go to the outlet outdoor mall. To our three favorite stores American Eagle, H&M, and Forever 21. How does that sound my love?
Riley: I love it.
Dalton: but first I wanna relax in the tub with you. I put dry shampoo in and was going to clean up after I interview Zach and Kaity but I'm gonna call Zach and let him know I need to reschedule as something came up. I wont say why as they don't need to know.

Dalton calls Zach.
Zach: hello this is Zach.
Dalton: Zach hey this is Dalton.
Zach: oh hi Dalton. Kaity and I were watching a ton of your music covers you have on your joint YouTube account with your husband. I had no idea up until last night that you are gay.
Dalton: yeah I've been married to the love of my life for 4 years now it will be 5 years as of June 28th this year but we've been together since the summer following when we finished 8th grade.
Zach: wow that's awesome congrats to you two.
Dalton: thank you that's nice of you to say. But anyways something came up and I need to reschedule my podcast interview I had scheduled for 1 hour from now with you and Kaity. 
Zach: well I was just about to call you also. Kaitys sister died in a drunk driver car crash last night and is very upset about it. So Kaity and I will most likely not be available for 2 ish weeks. So do you have any time on April 15th by chance thats the one day Kaity and I both don't have anything going on.
Dalton: let me check.
Dalton checks his calendar.
Dalton: yes I do have time Riley and i are supposed to go sign paper work that day for the cooperate building Riley and I bought but thats not till 2pm that day. So anytime in the morning works up till 11am.
Zach:  oh you two bought a corporate  building??
Dalton: yes Riley and I have started a record label and we actually have signed on one music boy band who were wanting to find a new label to join after there US tour is over as they aren't happy with there current one.
Zach: okay so are you going to spill the beans?
Dalton: Riley and I landed Big Time Rush.
Zach: Oh my freaking gosh that's such awesome
News and also huge for just being a new founded record label company. How much experience do you two have with music and recording studio equipment?
Dalton: well you've watched some of the covers of songs Riley and I have done well we have a in home recording studio that we use when we do covers of songs. Also Riley and I have a surprise announcement that we will be both doing a joint instagram post for later today we decided we'd do it tonight as the surprise happens at midnight tonight.
Zach: I think I know what it is gonna be. You and Riley have music dropping tonight at midnight.
Dalton: um.. okay yes we do.. but how were you able to come to that conclusion so quick?
Zach: well you said a surprise that happens at midnight tonight. So I was assuming it's music related as that's how a lot of music works for release. Okay I will now ask Kaity what time she wants to do. Kaity Dalton needs to reschedule which is good anyways cause we were going to have to reschedule also suddenly cause of your sister being killed in a drunk driver crash last night.  He has the 15th available anytime in the morning Till 11am.
Kaity: okay tell Dalton we can do 9am.
Zach okay Kaity said 9am on the 15th of April.
Dalton: that sounds good by me. I'll add it in my calendar. Have a gear day Zach on and please let Kaity know that Riley and I will keep her and her family in our prayers.
Zach: okay will do bye Dalton and congrats again on the music that's dropping at midnight.