Vent?

big trigger warning:
Self harm
Swearing
Maybe school stuff
Stress
Suicide
If you're uncomfortable with this vent please don't read or call me an attention seeker ty for much.

Oki...

School
Is so fucking stressful to me I don't give a fuck but school is just being straight up ass and it's hard for me to concentrate In fucking 2nd period I don't like no one in that class expect like 3 people and those people are my friends but yea I got so fucking pissed off and yk I started to scratch myself and my friend told me to stop or she's gonna tell the principal but I did so in 7th period class my dumbass classmate said "good cause no one cared about you" and I went out of the class I didn't cry or anything but my friend she confronted my classmate.I went down to the counselor's office with her and we started telling that (not saying names) they was messing with me every single Fucking day and didn't stop i don't fucking care if I get taken away or go to some damn mental health asylum I get so fucking addicted to harming myself that it doesn't fucking stop and everytime I try to talk they be like "shut up your so annoying" and I get it I'm a talkative person but everytime I want to tell someone that Im excited or something that one person always tells me to shut up and I'm like tired of that class..and I'm fucking sorry if I'm fucking hyper or excited and that person gets mad like damn fine I fucking shut up... don't have to be fucking rude or something.