ᥫ᭡ : take note !

🗝️

🗝️. . this is a semi active roleplay account. admin is a full time student. please avoid interacting if you're below 17  unless we've interacted before i know of your age. minors are not allowed to interact romantically with the characters in this account. 20 ooc.

🗝️. . we can always discuss a scene beforehand! just comment under the bio of the characters you want to interact with or you are welcome to text me personally. i mostly roleplay on my board or in pms ( only on wattpad ).

🗝️. . don't rush the admin to reply. reminding is alright after 3 days without replies. i will always post an announcement if i'm going offline or you can see me stating it on my account.

🗝️. . nfsw scenes that involved violence, gore, sex and etc will automatically be moved to private. this is to prevent the account from getting banned.

🗝️. . i would appreciate if you could connect with my character first if you wished to make them your own character's partner unless stated otherwise.

🗝️. . knowing that this account is semi active, i asked for your understanding of me not wanting to celebrate things like anniversary/ monthly of our characters once they are a couple everytime.

🗝️. . no sending hate to the admin if you dislike the characters. do talk to me directly if there is anything you are unsatisfied with. i'm here to have fun and i wish you could too.

🗝️. . semi lit to lit! not to advance though. english is not admin's first language!

 english is not admin's first language! ㅤ

happy roleplaying!