Heists

'5 Kildare teens who went missing nearly six weeks ago are now reported alive, safe and back on Kildare Island.' a women spoke through the Radio.

'And now a live update from the sheriff's department.' A man says, the voice cutting from the news reporters to Shoupe.

'Yeah uh, the kids from Kildare County have returned, been reunited with their families.' Shoupe says. 'We're still waiting for details about their journey, but I'm sure they have quite a tale to tell. We also got word that one of the father's from one of the teens, John B Routledge, who's been presumed dead for a year now, has also returned, live and well. Wonders never cease. Right now, we're just trying to get those kids settled back in to school, with their families. They've been through a lot.' Shoupe says.

'The teens were down in the Caribbean with 2 other Kildare teens, Sarah Cameron and Jade Cameron, the daughters of disgraced real estate magnate, Ward Cameron, who confessed to the murder of Sheriff Peterkin two months ago. All the teens back, safe and sound on the Island, and John Routledge back from the dead. That's about as good as a result as we could hope for.' The radio cuts to another story as The Pogues listen in.

"Personal feature, Sar." Jade laughs, high fiving her sister.

"Ok, back to it." The blonde laughs, turning off the radio completely. "When I got to Tannyhill, Rafe was on the phone to Ward and he just kept saying 'My thing, this is my thing.' He had to be talking about the cross." Sarah explains. Pope and Cleo were now at the Chateau with the others minus John B.

"Absolutely." Pope agrees.

"And he's coming to Wilmington tonight at eight o'clock. And it's being shipped by train to Raleigh from there, but this is... this is our chance to get it back." Sarah says, hope evident in her eyes as she looks at Pope.

"You get any other information?" Pope asks, leaning on a chair.

"Uh, Sarah got the Cargo number." Kie says, picking up a sheet of paper.

"Ok, well, that's a start." Pope nods.

"Yeah."

"I mean, they're definitely fencing that shit off as we speak. So, we should probably get a move on." JJ says, looking toward Sarah.

"Sarah, you hear from John B?" Jade asks.

"No, I mean, he's probably off somewhere with his dad. But the problem is they have the Twinkie."

"Ok, transportation." Pope says, thinking of a solution. "I could ask Heyward for the truck."

"Uh, what? Yeah, that's gonna go well." JJ says.

"I know, but we have no other options." Pope says.

Now with nowhere to go, Jade and JJ had to camp out at the Chateau and his house.

They both didn't have warm showers, but it was a place to sleep.

"Honestly, the hardest part is gonna be security, all right." JJ says, his arm resting on the back of Jade's chair.

The six of them were now all on a fairy that led them to Wilmington. Guess Kie and Jade pulling their shirts down to show more cleavage, fluttering their eyelashes and touching arms works in multiple ways including getting on the fairy for free.

"So, most of the guys are gonna be at the rail yard."

"So, we'll need to find some place and guard it, maybe a little further down the line, like a whistle stop." Pope suggests.