Recap

Heyy, the first two paragraphs are about mike and wills childhood ,you can read that but you dont have to to understand . The rest is a recap of  season 1, you can skip that if you want, but the last paragraph is kinda important

Mike wheeler was alys someone you only noticed ,because of their inconspicuousness .he had black relatively short hair and brown eyes with unusually long lashes .His mom bought his clothes,they just fitted into the ordinary ,no one noticed anything about him .He came from a pretty wealthy family.His mother Karen was a caring woman. She was young and beautiful. However ,his father todd was quite the opposite. He was much older than Karen and way less caring. He wasnt an asshole or a "bad" father either,he just didnt take it serious or something .For example, when mike was being made fun of by the other kids, Karen was there for him (Mike never talked to her about it) ,Todd would just laugh it off by saying something like  "You have to learn to defend yourself son" .He and his older sister nancy didnt get along that well,they kept fighting like siblings always do. But they knew ,deep down they cared for eachother . His early childhood wasnt something he thought badly of.

Now for will byers,it has always been a bit different.Will on his own was different. He was sensetive,he didnt care for baseball or cars ,he was creative ,he liked to draw and paint. His father used to call him A queer and a fag (i can reclaim the slur,i like men.) ,and tried to make him like the  "Normal stuff" ,wich quite obviously left scars in the young boys heart and brain. He knew that  he was different,and so did his mother joyce. Joyce wished his son was normal ,just to prevent the bullying. She loved will with her whole heart ,but never wanted anything to happen to him because he wasnt like all the other boys were ,and she knew how mean kids could be  .Thats probably why Joyce and Lonnie fought all of the time .In that time,jonathan often took care of will . He knew that will was different as well , but he did all in his power to make him feel less of a freak, since jonathan went through the same as a child. They both were outcasts and jonathan had accepted it ,he tried to teach will to love himself . Once Lonnie and Joyce got divorced, things went up hill for the byers. Joyce was such a wonderfull mother . That peace didnt last long,but wills childhood had bruises ,who started to heal by time. 

When mike first got into kidergarten, he didnt have any friends . He wasnt that talkative either but in about the second week in ,he saw a brown haired boy with a bowlcut . He was alone as well ,so he went up to him . He looked at him for about 30 seconds and then said these exact words "Hey ,my name is mike . Whats yours ?" he didnt really know  how to have conversations yet. "Im william,but no one calls me that .Everyone calls me will ." Will knew how to keep a conversation. He was a bit confused,but happy someone talked to him. "Do you want to be my friend?"   and they walked off together.

The day Mike wheeler and will byers met had been burnt in their heads ever since.From that moment on,the boys became best friends.They were quite literally inseperable, they spent every moment in their lives together. For example, after a sleepover,when jonathan came to pick up will,the boys hid in the basement and glued their arms together,because mike didnt want hs friend to leave.This bond had been so strong until, after an 10 hour campaign of dungeons and dragons in mikes basement ,about 1983, together with the other "party" members Lucas Sinclair and Dustin Henderson,friends they met in second grade. It was time for the friends to go home. Together ,will ,lucas and dustin biked away. Lucas was the first to leave,afterwards Will and dustin had a race ,the winner gets a comic. Will  was about to win ,but on his way into the woods, he fell because of a strange noise he heard. He looked arround andsaw a stick like, humanly creature and of course he got scared and ran home . He tried to shoot it ,but it was too late. A few days later will byers was declared missing. Most adults thought he got hatecrimed ,some thought he was dead.But they were still looking for him out of empathy for joyce.And of course, mike was devasteted. So were lucas and dustin ,but mike felt like he was the only one who truly cared about will. He was determined to find his best friend. Even tho ,the town police chief jim hopper forbid any research to the boys, mike decided to go out ,and look for will. In the woods, they stumbled on a girl. Since mike felt bad, he took her home . They specculated that she could be from a mental hospital near by,but wanted to send her back as fast as possible .After mike gained the girls trust ,she confessed her name was Eleven and that she came from a "Bad place". The boys found out that she knew where will was,so they tried to make her find him. She failed,and that same night wills body was found in a quary nearby. Mike didnt want to accept his friends death,mike wanted to find will alive not dead. Meanwhile joyce was more in denial than anyone in this town,she knew he wasnt gone . The next days ,she was allowed to examine the body of her youngest son. But that wasnt will. The freckle on his left arm was missing,it cant be will.  in the night,hopper found out it was just a silicone doll because he snuck in and cut the body open. With their science teacher, scott clarke,the party found out about a second world,the upside down.Its like our world but dark and cold. They also knew that eleven has superpowers. Eleven knew about the upside down ,thats where will was .In the byers house. So they found out how to get will out : Through a salt water bath,she managed to get into wills mind and get him out .Will was alive, and everyone was exited to see him. Eleven now disappeared, after her and micheal had kissed.

Three awful years of suffering later, the byers family and eleven  moved from hawkins, indiana  to lenora ,california . Eleven kissed him ,while they were packing.But this time,mike didnt enjoy it,he didnt even think about kissing her back he just stood there,eyes open wide and confused. after el stepped back a bit ,she said "I love you too,mike" wich left him in more confusion , a bit of disgust even. Just a few minutes ago ,he talked to will ,abour joining another party. Will didnt want to ,wich left a warm layer arround his heart and it beating as if he just ran three miles non stop. But now,after his girlfriend kissed him he felt nothing ,nothing positive at all. Now that everything was paxked up,it was time to say goodbye. Will and mike hugged for multiple minutes,both crying. Mike leaned into wills shoulder ,both were crying. But now it was time to go. Mike watched the trck drive away,biked home and fell into his mothers arms . He knew that he wont survive highschool.Not without will.

This is the recap ig,it got wonky at the end and its a bit corny but its ok ,please be nice and uh next chapter will be out soon and well have some actual stuff happning!  you can leave critisism but again be nice.