Babygirl

Your POV
You walked into the interview room. The guys immediately eyed you. One wolf whistling at you. As you scoff to yourself you sat down and began the interview.

20 minutes later...

You made your way out of the bathroom. It was maybe the 3rd time today you had felt disrespected. You hated working here, but you kept that to yourself. "Segment was shit y/l/n," Biscoff said. "Well aware, the moment they see a set of titties or an ass they get stupid and then I can't do my job," you told him. He nodded realizing you were just as frustrated. "Why don't you get something to eat and get fresh air. I'll see if one of our male workers can interview them," he said. "Thank you, I'll meet up with you when I get back," I said waving. He always was super respectful behind closed doors and deep down it was appreciated.

"There she is, how'd it go?" Steve asked. You shook your head and walked past him. "Hey, did something happen? Talk to me, please?" He pleaded stopping me from walking further. "Most of the men are pigs here and I feel like I am only here so they can make terrible comments of my body. I'm sick of this Steve, it makes me feel...unclean," you said holding yourself. "Who were you interviewing?" He asked concerned. You told him, he looked furious. But he pulled you in for a hug. "Biscoff said I could get something to eat and he'd ask someone else to do it. Since they won't interview right with me," you sniffled as you told him. "Nah, your not going alone. I know you, wait there!" he said running off.

Steve POV
I made my way to Biscoffs office. "Hey, I am worried about y/n, mind if I leave to keep her company and make sure she's alright?" I asked him. "Yeah, I want someone keeping an eye on her. The guys have been brutally sexualizing her and I'm worried she'll quit," he said. "Thanks and I'll keep a better eye on her," I said. I made my way back to her. "Alright let's go so I can grab my jacket and we will go for a ride," I told her. She smiled, "Okay."

Third Person POV
We found our way to his bike. "Hey hot stuff, what's a guy like you doing with a slut like that?" Medusa asked him. "She can't please you the way I can," she got close to him. "Lose the attitude with her, she's already dealt with enough of your boys bullshit today and if you don't leave her alone I'll tell biscoff you fucked the whole lockerroom," he threatened her. "Not the whole lockerroom. There's one person who hasn't let me go down on them yet," she said. "Call me later Steve," she said strutting off. She left and he turned to see y/n halfway across the road.

Your POV
"Y/N come back!" You heard him shout to you but you had enough. You kept going, you heard him get closer and next thing you knew he grabbed your arm firm but not hurtfully, whipped you around and pulled you into him. "I'm here babygirl. Shhh I'm here," he said holding you tighter. You let it out bawling into his chest. "Why do you care about me Steve? Why am I special?" You asked through your tears. "Because I don't
want to lose you. Your special to me, important to me. Babygirl I care about you way more then you think," he said. "Y/N I love you," he said lifting your chin. "You...you love me?" You asked wiping your face of tears. He handed you a tissue, "Thanks," you said blowing your nose. "Yes y/n I've loved you for a while, but I was fearful you wouldn't feel the same. Babygirl I can't stand seeing you like this please don't cry," he said wiping your tears off your face. "I love you too Steve," you said hugging him tighter.

Steve POV
I smiled as she hugged me. I lifted her chin once more, I leaned in and kissed her. "Will you be my girl?" I asked her. She smiled and sniffled. "I would love to be your girl Steve," she said. I kissed her again picking her up and twirling her around. "Now where does my girl want to go to eat?" I asked. "Burger joint. I need some meat in my life and some fries on the side," she said groaning. I laughed her answer. "Burger joint it is," I said. "We will talk about that 'meat' later," I whispered. She elbowed me and laughed. "Oh your getting it now," I shouted as she took off and ran towards my bike. I caught her. "No!" She laughed as I tickled her.

Your POV
"Your mine now," he said. "Finally," I answered him. He smiled and stopped to kiss my forehead.