Scorch Trials Premiere/1

"Belle!!!! Belle!" you hear your best friend Jordan screaming your name from downstairs of your Apartment. You live in a rustic, bricky Apartment that you both just love. "Up her j!" you yell as she rushes to your room. "What the hell?" you giggle as Jordan stands at your doorway panting and out of breath. "I-I got us ticket t-to" you start to bite your nails in anticipation "the scorch trials" you scream before she finishes with "premiere" When you hear the last word you go absolutely nuts. You and Jordan are huggeee fans of TMR Trilogy and Jordan has an ENOURMOUS crush on Dylan O'Brien and you have an even bigger, but, secret crush on Thomas Brodie-Sangster. "OMG I LOVE YOU" you screamed.

You were over the moon exited for the movie and it was tonight. so you got ready early, you wore a blue dress and a red leather jacket with your favorite pair of Birkenstock sandals. You applied some mascara, blush, lipstick and chapstick. You painted your toenails maui blue, put on your favorite earrings and watch. Before you left the house you took a good look in the mirror than spritzed yourself with surf days perfume from pink. You both hopped into Jordans Jeep wrangler and drove off. Your heart was pounding because you wanted to see this movie soooo bad but also because you knew the cast would be there. once you pulled up you were almost terrified to go In.

As you walked in you saw quite a few celebrities and Wes Ball. "Belle come on" Jordan rushed grabbing your wrist and pulling you into the huge theater. "Lets grab out seats then go get some food" you said and Jordan agreed. You saw your tickets 'A2' you walked to the seats and saw reserved signs next to your seat. Maybe it was for the cast you thought. As you walked to the concession you were bumped. "Dammit" you huffed as you fell over. "im so sorry love." a familiar voice said as you saw a hand motioning to help you up. you took the hand and it lifted you up "Im truly sorry, are you alright love?" you look up and see Thomas Sangster. "Y-ea im F-fine" you blush because you knew you mustve sounded stupid. "Thanks" you said again "Ill see you around then, love" He said as he winked slightly then walked away. You were still in shock about what happened and your heart was jumping.

After getting some food you and Jordan went back to your seats. there was an empty seat to the left of me and Jordan sat on my right with an empty seat on her right. After about 10 minutes of sitting and staring at out phones someone comes up to Jordan. "Hi im Dylan, and I think I sit next to you" He said shyly and smiled. You could tell Jordan was freaking out on the inside but shes good at keeping her cool. As the lights dimmed someone tapped my shoulder "is it alright if I sit here love?" Thomas asked pointing to the empty seat to your left. "sure" you say trying to act cool.

When the movie started your eyes widened in excitement and you could tell Thomas was looking at you smiling. There were many intense parts in the movie and quite a few scared you. When you saw the cranks you clenched the armrest and immediately after a hand lied on top of yours. it was Thomas's. You could feel your heart skip a beat. Throughout the movie from time to time he would stroke your hand with his thumb sending impulses to your heart. You were truly freaking out on the inside.

After the movie was over you realized that thomas's hand was still on yours.
"THAT WAS SOOO GOOD!" You turned to jordan. "You were really good!" You told thomas causing him to chuckled at your exitment. "D-do you maybe wanna grab a coffee later" thomas hastily asks. "Ya definetly" you say