42:💝𝐇𝐚𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐤𝐡𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐣𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚💝

Hey there pals!!

Hey there pals!!

How are you'll doing?

Hope everyone is doing fine?

So here is the chapter 42 for you'll.

And yes how's the previous chapter?

I hope it was okay!

So let's start before i start please do vote comment nd share ♥️🥺

Happy Reading folks ❤️✨

(The same night)

After having dinner, everyone goes to sleep, Aarna assured everyone that she's okay, she will sleep and having her medicines she slept, the nurse who was appointed was there too sleeping. When at night Aarna woke up to have water when she felt her throat dry. She got up to drink some when her thigh hurts. “Shit..its hurts so much manh...” mumbled Aarna. Aarna hold the water bottle to ship some water when her head started to spin nd the water bottle slips from her hand making a sound nd she was about to slip there but a hand hold her waist nd she never kiss the ground. Shubman who was outside her room came running nd hold her before she touched the ground. 

“Jaana, aakhein kholo meri jaan.”, shubman said. Listening someone's voice the nurse woke up nd widened her eyes. When shubman touched her cheeks his hands burn because she was burning with high fever. “Shit, jaana here.”, said Shubman nd carefully lay her down on the bed. “Sir, what happened?”, said the nurse nd Shubman's anger reach its peak. “Oh why don't you sleep, go sleep no, after all we called you here to sleep no”, Said Shubman nd the nurse looked down. “Mani, its,-its fine, she's a human after all.”, said Aarna whimpering a little. “Agreed jaana, but she came here to look after you not to sleep., God forbid if i wasn't outside if you something would ---,”, said Shubman but didn't complete the sentence. “Now, stop standing there like a dumb, go bring a cloth nd water, her fever is high for god's sake”, shouted shubham making her jump on her place nd she hurriedly ran out.