Bitch, I Have Fallen Again

World has never been good to me... I try to change myself for everyone's happiness but only get hurt in the end...

I smile but without any emotion... I lost myself that day when I lost you...

Forgetting you & your memories is not easy as I think...

Meeting you was the most beautiful event... But now I ask why I meet you.

Saying that I will forget you but it is difficult to do so... Every day, taking a breath without you is difficult...

Even if I try, you will just ignore me...

Huh... Elder used to say if someone is guilty and regretted we should give them one chance...

But you only ignore... You are still the same for those but for me, you are a different person...

Hope, one day, you will forgive me...

Don't hate me, I love you and always do... I miss you such Bunny...

I jumped from a cliff, I close in eyes...

"I am sorry, forgive me, bunny..." That was my last word before I take last breath...

End of unknown pov.

*******************
Unknown pov.

~ 3500 days later~ (9.5 years, if you don't know...)

It has been a long time since you died but I still have your memories...

People die but their memories live forever~

I am sad that you died... But I don't know if I can forgive you in my life... I am sorry but I can't forgive you...

You break my trust in the worst way...

*sniffing* hope wherever you are, you would be happy...

*phone ringing*

I left the grave of yibo, to attend the call...

One time he was the most important person in my life...

"Zhan, come back... Xian is crying too much..."

"wait, I am coming... I am on the way " I ended the call and drive toward my house...

~ TIME SKIP~

"Father, pls... I want to visit mummy" Xian said cutely...his eyes are red and puffy...

"Baby... I said na... Mummy has become a star... She can't visit you "

"Then, I will find another mummy" Xian utters...

"XIAN, WHAT ARE YOU SAYING, BABY? "  I stop yelling as I saw my baby going to cry anytime... I sigh and said softly...

"Xian baby, you can't bring someone as your mummy... I love your mummy, not any other... And I can't accept that you call someone else your mother"

"Dad, why did mummy leave us? Am I a bad baby? Don't mummy loves me..."

Finally, a tear fell from my eyes...

'don't you love me?'

You were my world... Even though I can't forgive you... But you are still important to me & our baby.

"no baby, you are the best baby... Mummy loves you a lot. Don't cry... We will talk about it later..."

I carry my xian in my arms and lay him on the bed... He is starting at the ceiling...

I know what he is thinking... But I can't give him what he wants too...

Why does it happen? Why can't I forgive you? Why can't I move on from you?