Prologue

Hopes Peak Academy, the high school of everyone's dreams but a reality for the few that are selected.

I get a strange sense of déjà vu staring up at the tall building, as if this has happened so many times... whatever it's nothing. My name is Naomi Kaneko and I'm the Ultimate Journalist , my expertise are mostly in school papers but I have interned for some magazines and newspapers.

I pump myself up ready myself for this new school life and run in, I run until all I see is nothing.

Nothing.

Nothing.

POP!

Naomi: "Ah!"

I am jolted awake by a loud noice in my ear and then I hear cackling, like that of a hyena or at least how hyenas are represented in media I have never heard a hyena cackle before or seen one for that matter.

"HA HA! Ya shoulda seen your face, priceless!"

A boy is laughing at me with a party popper in hand. He has a bright a pink mohawk with frosted tips and he seems to be dressed as if he came right out of the early 2000's; rubber bands along his arm, a very bedazzled choker and a leather jacket over his uniform.

Naomi: "What is your problem! Why did you do that?"

Momo: "Heh my name is Momo K, I am the Ultimate Prankster and I was told by a dude named Ace to look for other people"

Momo K? Such a familiar name... oh! I remember you, could never spend anytime on social media without seeing a post about his latest antics, his pranks were infamous on the internet and so many tried to mimic his success.

Naomi: "So how many is there?"

Momo: "Eh, you can count, this was the last room on the floor and everything else was locked tightly. Everyone is in hallway"

I followed Momo into the hallway, it was packed but including me there was only 16 students.

Naomi: "is this everyone?"

"Yes this is everyone"

A snappy voice replied to me, it belonged to a boy who kinda looked like a defence attorney from a game; spiky black hair and even a blue suit but despite that he also had a familiar look, I believe I have seen a picture of him in some weird teen gossip tabloid.

Naomi: "Hi, I'm Naomi. Are you-"

Ace: "Ace Hashimoto the Ultimate Lawyer, I recognise your name so don't even bother talking to me"

Rude much?  I should just introduce myself to the others.

Another boy who had a boisterous aura about himself came up to me, he was very large and his hair seemed to be styled like a pompadour, a girl half his size also came up to me with him, she was cute, blonde hair, bright blue eyes and a huge smile, judging by how she is dressed she must do some sort of sport.

Raiden: "Hello there! I am Raiden Aoi the Ultimate Opera Singer"

Opera singer, that explains how he looks.

Sachiko: "And I'm Sachiko! The Ultimate Cheerleader"

After I greeted those two I looked around the hallway.

Oh god not her...

My eyes met the cold gaze of Koda Yamato, the quote unquote "Ultimate Entrepreneur". I interviewed her before, she is a complete and utter scam artist, every scheme from pyramid and ponzi to even crypto currencies, any thing to take money from poor victims she has done.