The friend group is breaking 

Freddy's POV
cussing

Hay Roxy (Roxanne's nickname) she says hay with a sad face, hay what are you so down about? It's- it's nothing, you sure you seem pretty sad?-Fine I will tell you do you know how me and Luna are step siblings? Ya and? Uhmm our mom said that we are moving not down the the street not a different city not even the same state we. We are moving around the world I'm sorry... but why? you say I don't know she just wants to move my step dad is a bit rude but not as much as my birth one you know how he was. Roxy says i know I know but I'm sad to you go you say with tears rolling down your face.

I'm sorry I had to break it to you but I will think about you guys ever day I'm out. Roxy says hay have you told Monty yet you say no Luna is I wonder what he is thinking right now but are you ok Freddy? Roxy says no I'm sad bc you guys are leaving we're in this small friend group so it's just me and Monty? You say I guess it's just you and Monty I'm sorry I wish I could sta- Roxanne to the office hope to see you again Roxy probably not love you as a friend as you sit there and cry.

Monty's POV

Hay Monty Luna says in I a sad voice hay Lun- are you ok? Q A we question it's going to affect the whole friend group me and- I am- me and Roxy are moving across the world... what you guys are moving across the world? you say ya I know it's a hard pill to swallow but we can't choose our mom is forcing us. because of her boyfriend really wants to live there and he's kinda controlling I'm sorry... it's ok not like you could choose it as I start crying.

I'm sorry monty as she hugs you but I will text or call you every single day an- Luna to the office. Ok bye Monty hope to see you again bye love you as a friend and Roxy says bye too.

You sit there and cry all class and basically for the next two classes. until lunch and you get there and get lunch that is so bad that you won't even look at it you throw it away. And go to sit next to crying Freddy and you hug him and cry. And you mutter one word and you both stop crying hay I know it pretty sad but this isn't going to do anything. you say but what about the bullying and the toxic parents and horrible teachers? Freddy says

Well we will have to figure out a way to help each other. You say but it's hard life is hard and wha- as you interrupt Freddy we will figure out it together and kiss him on the forehead and lays his head on top of his. Did I just kiss you on the forehead sorry if that made you uncomfortable I didn't mean but your fur is soft- I mean I'm sorry. It's ok Monty it was kinda nice during this kind of times and he smiles. Freddy says ok bu- the bell rings aww man well text you later or talk in fifth period Freddy says sure you say.

You go too forth period and basically cry all period until you remember Freddy next period and he is the only... one... left but he is still here. I know I can count on him let's go see him.

You walk into fifth period and sit next to Freddy hay Freddy you said hay Monty he says hay do you have dried tears on you face? You say no I don't *sniffle* fine I do. He says it's ok Freddy we're going to get through this together ok- boys shut up I'm talking! The techer screams, fine bu- SHUT UP! Freddy look down and start to cry and the teacher notices but doesn't care and kinda chuckles. And the class starts too chuckle almost laughing. You start getting angry. Bahahah he's getting angry because we where making fun of his weak ass boyfriend thehehe. You start to blush quite a bit hahah "big boy" is blushing they say as you look down embarrassed.

The class is gossiping all class and chuckling and know exactly what they are talking about us... there talking about us I'm sorry. You say Sorry for what? Freddy says that now there spreading gossip I'm sorry... you say It's fine there just don't know what it's like to have true friends like you and me. As he grabs your arm and lays his head on your shoulder and you being happy with it lay your head on top of his. You both fall asleep not caring what others think more like you forgot about them til the sweet moment ended with the bell ringing.

Everyone is looking at you weirdly like your infected after you and him woke up you ask what? As they are looking at you, one of the "popular" girls says hay you and Freddy have to be dating they say as you are walking down the hallway. You guys ha- bye Freddy you say interrupting her what I was saying wa- no I heard you the first time just didn't care. You say walking into your sixth period and think about how home isn't going to be much better. You feel a bit better from Freddy that you can actually do your work and take notes. You get on the bus go home and you home to your parents arguing again you go to your room and listen to music and fall asleep.