Morning

I felt the morning sun on my face. I had forgotten all about my dream. I opened my eyes and hoped this day would go well. I knew it wouldn't but I can still hope... I just don't want it to be as bad as yesterday. I got my white T shirt covered in spaghetti sauce... or...they did.
   I rolled out of bed and got some clothes for today. I made sure to get my sweater to cover my scars.
   I sneaked to the bathroom hoping my mom wouldn't catch me. She hasn't seen me without a sweater since I first started cutting. She doesn't know that I have these scars on my arms.
   I put my clothes on the counter and got out my hair stuff. I set out my hair straightener, my brush, and my comb. I began to brush out the tangles in my hair which wasn't a lot. Then I straightened my hair and brushed my bangs to the sides. I finally brushed my teeth, got my sweater on, did my makeup, got dressed, and went back to my room. I grabbed my black converse and some socks. I put my socks on then my shoes. I met my mom in the kitchen. She had already cooked some eggs, bacon, and stuffing.
   "Hey do you wanna watch Chandler Riggs on TV?" my mom asked. I seriously have no idea who that is.
   "No thanks." if I asked I would feel stupid.
   "Why don't you talk as much as you used to when you were little?" she asked. I didn't say a word. I just sat down at the table and ate.