1: The old House

"It's preety big, I heard, we have like 4-5 bedrooms!!!" Jungkook excitedy told the rest in the car.

"So what you're saying is..." Namjoon asked "You've never been there?''

Jungkook shook his head "Nae, though Appa told me we lived there when I was a baby, and he grew up there too, then he got a job in the city so we moved. And well we didn't have any work here so never came here."

"But it's good we got to live here now, I mean it's your ancestral house!" Tae said.

"And it is close to the campus too, we don't have to walk much" Yoongi said.

"Yeah, plus didn't Ahjussi said we'll have a caretaker too?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah!" Jungkook said.

After sometime they arrived the house. It was indeed very big, it was a 2-story house with many bedrooms with attached bathroom, a hall, and a kitchen.

"Wowwwww! The hall is big! I can dance here!" Hobi said excitedly.

"Lemme check the kitchen! I'll have fun cooking!" Jin said and rushed to the kitchen.

"WHO ARE YOU?" Everyone was suddenly stopped by Jimin's voice. The turned to him to see him facing a boy in his early 20's wearing some old-fashioned clothes.

"Hey I think you're the care taker right?" Jungkook said going to him.

'Well, yeah... I'm the caretaker of this house" The boy said.

"But aren't you too young to be a caretaker?" Jin asked.

"Ummmm.... I don't think the job comes with an age limit"

"So... What's your name BTW?" Hobi asked.

"You can call me... Yoon-oh"

"Yoon-oh? I'm Yoon-gi" Suga chuckled.

"I'm Namjoon"

"Seokjin here, the world wide handsome guy"

"I'm Ho-seok, a.k.a J-Hope"

"Jimin. Park Jimin"

"I'm Kim Taehyung"

"Jungkook"

"Jungkook? The owner's son?"

"Yeah Jeon Sae-rin is my Appa"

Slowly the boys shifted to their rooms- RM and V took the one in the second floor. Jin and Suga took the one next to the Kitchen, that left Ho-seok and Jimin with the one near the hall. Jungkook took another room in the second floor, near the almirah which contained expensive items.

"So Yoon-oh ah, where will you be staying?" Jin asked.

"Me? Ohh... I'll figure something out haha" Yoon-oh said.

"Curious question" Tae said "Why are you wearing such old-fashioned clothes? People used to wear that during the 90's"

"I'm kind of a 90's fan" Yoon-oh said shyly. "Anyways I think I'll start cleaning the house" with that he went and started cleaning the house. Within minutes, the house was clean.

"My dad did a great job hiring you!" Jungkook said seeing how clean the house was. "Ummmm... Yoon-oh?" But he could see no traces of Yoon-oh.

"I think he went" Tae said.

"Anyways, isn't he, like cute?" Jimin said blushing.

"You're right! He is!" J-Hope replied.

"Do you think he's single?" Jin asked.

"Shut up! I was planning to ask him out!" Tae said.

"Wait me too!" Namjoon said.

"Keep your eyes off him! We even have similar names so more chances!" Yoon-gi chimed in.