Becky's Birthday

11:56pm

" Four minutes to go. Will she greet me again? " Becky asked  herself. Its been 2 years since the girl she's thinking left everything to her. How can she just leave Idolfactory? 
And after leaving the agency. She never contacted Becky Nor tried to see her on her own.

The only chance Becky can see her bestfriend is when they have to do a photo shoot  but those times are really rare.
And they wont even have the chance to talk to each other.

*1mail received*

Her phone suddenly rang and her heart immediately beat fast.

But when she saw who the sender was. She felt her  heart broke. Its not like she's not happy that her other bestfriend remembered her. She knows how busy the sender is.

To: Becky
Subject: Happy birth day!

Becky ! happy birth day! i miss you so much. I know you missed me too! hihi lets go out sometimes ok?

P.S. Did she greet you ? If not. Im sure she will. Trust me ok? dont give up on her.

-- Irin

Irin knows everything about Becky. And Becky is really greatful because of that. She has someone to lean on when she cant take everything anymore. Specially when it come to HER.

" Dont give up? Do i even have something to fight for? " a tear run down on her cheek.

* ting * a soft alarm from her wrist watch informing her that it is already 12:00mn

And along with that her phone also vibrated.

*1 mail received*

She wiped her tears and tried to calm her self before opening the mail.

To: Becky
Subject: ...

Happy Birth Day!

-- Freen

Tears started to fall from her eyes again.
what a cold way to great me.. Becky thought.. After so many months of not talking. not seeing each other. this is the only message she'll receive from her?

'well at least she remembered you' a small voice from Becky's heart said.

She finally gave a long sigh and write her reply  ...

----------

On the other hand.

11:58pm

" two minutes more. "

Freen  said to herself ..

" Is she still awake? Maybe not. She's been busy. She must be tired. "

11:59Pm

Freen decided to type her message to Becky.

To: Becky
Subject: ...

Happy Birth Day!

----Freen

She wanted to add 'i love you' just like she always wanted. But again, she decided not to. She's afraid that Becky will just think that it is one of her teasing again. Or just fooling around like she always do.

And Freen also know how close Becky and Irin were. She's afraid that when she confesses to Becky, She will just reject her because of thier  friend Irin.

When the time signaled her that it's already 12:00mn . She immediately pressed the send button . And throw her phone on the bed as she lay her tired body on her bed. Not expecting any reply from her.

She felt sorry for Becky. For Leaving her behind. For not keeping the promise they made back then. That they'll be together forever in Idolfactory. But ever since Gap the series ended. Freen thought Becky changed. She can see how becky get sad when ever they talk about irin. And every time Irin has the chance to visit them , Becky always jumps with joy and talk to the girl, and completely ignoring Her . Thats when Freen thought ' You really love her huh? i can never replace her in your heart'. And with that thinking and also she wants to move forward with her career...