Chapter One - Male x Female

Trope: Master x Maid

I'm running to bring Master Stefan's coffee up to his office. I slow down once I reach the door. Carefully, I open the door and set down the tray. I pout the coffee into the cup, keeping my head down the whole time.

"Oh Estrella Avelino, you pathetic girl." Master suddenly speaks up. He leans forward, getting a clear shot of my chest as I am bending over.

"Master? What do you mean?" I ask quietly, as I was trained to do. Also I was scared. Stefan's hand reaches out and tucks a piece of hair behind my ear.

He pulls my face up so I can clearly see his face. I never really looked close enough to see how handsome Master Stefan is.

"Look me in my eyes Estrella." His voice is husky, his breath warm as he leans closer to my face. I do. I look into his ocean blue eyes, wanting to get lost in them.

"Isn't it part of your job to fulfill my needs Miss Avelino?" His breath tickles my nose.

"Y-yes it is sir. Have I done something wrong?" I say with hesitation.

"No, but I think its time to tell you that your duties will be expanding beyond cleaning up and getting my coffee." He whispers, lust in his voice and his eyes.

"S-sir? I am confused..." I'm shaking now, my eyes welling up with tears. I can't get fired now.

"Don't cry darling, I just want you to fix a... problem of mine." His fingers gently caress my cheek. He stands up and crosses over to my side.

He takes my hand and places it on his raging boner.

"Don't worry bunny, I'll go easy on you." he says smirking.

"Yes sir." My face is now beet red.

He unbuttoned my blouse and pulls off my bra. Master takes one of my breasts in one hands and gropes and pinches it. He smirks as I moan and whimper at his touch.

"Good job bunny, now will you be able to take mg cock?" He says.

"Yes master," I moan out.

Master Stefan im immediately pulls down my skirt and pulls me over to the couch. He has my ass face him. His fingers slowly push into my ass, pumping slowly.

"Aah~ Master~" My moans are loud, unlike myself. Master pulls out his fingers and fully slides in his cock.

"Aah~ mmm~ Fuck yess more Master~" I'm moaning uncontrollably as my pussy drips with cum.  He fucks me hard and long until he cums deep inside of me.

He turns me around and suddenly slides into my dripping cunt, without preparation. I moan loud and arch my back, as fucks me steadily. His cock is big, hard, and warm inside me. Like a missing part of me. He cums hard into my pussy and soon its dripping in cum.

"What about protection?" I ask.

"Don't worry. All I want is your babies." He continues to fuck me hard and long for the rest of the night, never once pulling out.