Chapter 1 - 10

Chapter 1

    Lucky people...unfortunate things

    Song Nuan pinched his face hard, "Hiss!"

    The pain is really painful, and the absurdity is also really absurd!

    One second I was dozing off in a bright classroom, and the next second I was sitting on a hard board seat with peeling paint, and the window still looked like a deep mountain and old forest!

    "It seems that there are newcomers..."

    I turned around suddenly, it turned out that there were other people in this bus!

    "Excuse me, where is this place?"

    Song Wenwen regretted after finishing speaking. There were three people sitting behind, but none of them seemed to be good...

    A woman who looked about 20 or 30 years old, with revealing clothes and tattoos on her arms.

    A muscular, muscular man with a cropped beard and a beard that pricks people when he looks at it.

    The last one is gentle, wearing glasses and a suit, but his squinting eyes give him away!

    There are no good people if you squint your eyes!

    "You can understand that you have been selected to participate in a game, our identity is players, and the task is to restore the truth of the matter, and then escape..." Squinted eyes pushed his eyes, and his smile was a little

    creepy, "It's just... ...the death rate is very high, as long as the taboo is triggered in the game, and the conditions for weird killings are met, you will be finished!"

    Song Nuan couldn't laugh, and he didn't understand how he did it, such things can be said lightly Is it light? !

    "Then death here, is it okay in reality?"

    Song Wennuan prayed frantically in his heart, he shouldn't read some messy novels in normal times!

    Now the alarm bells are ringing in my heart, because I have already guessed something, why am I so unlucky!

    "Of course not, it's more terrifying than death! We will be erased in reality, as if we never existed, and no one will remember us!"

    "Little sister, you are welcome to join us. We are so lucky to have met, hahaha!" It

    was the woman who answered me this time, squinting her eyes and pushing her glasses, then turned her head to look out the window, as if it was some charming scenery Same.

    As for the strong man, he never looked at me from the beginning to the end, as if he was disdainful...

    Song Wenwen didn't look at them anymore, because since those two sentences, no one spoke anymore, and the atmosphere became weird in the silence , I grouped myself up, as if it would give me a sense of security.

    But the cold air around me is constantly sucked into my nasal cavity, trying to remind me that this place is different from reality!

    Song Nuannuan was wearing a summer school uniform, but the surroundings were obviously autumn and winter. The three of them should have participated in many games, and they were well prepared, and they all had coats!

    Even the scantily clad women took off the coats around their waists and put them on after sensing the climate change.

    In this atmosphere, another noisy newcomer descended from the sky...