Ai writes dnf smut (inferkit)

Clay and George were undressed and ready. Clay lubed his massive cock. When George was ready, he inserted his cock. As his cock went all the way in he groaned. He was 10 inches long. George hadn't even gotten half way.

"Oh God," he moaned.

"That's the biggest cock I've ever had! I love it!"

Clay leaned over to kiss his lover. George wrapped his legs around his neck and Clay began to pump his cock into his lover. The two locked lips.

As they kissed they stroked their cocks together, finding a rhythm, the sound of flesh slapping skin. Clay continued to kiss his lover. Suddenly, the two moaned in unison. They moaned as their cocks exploded into each other.

They both shot their loads into each other. George felt the jizz pour into his own ass. Clay's cum also filled his ass. As he felt his own cum fill his ass, he felt a single drop slip out of his ass, it landed on George's chest.

They both smiled. With both of them filled to the brim with cum, Clay slowly pulled out. As he pulled out he stroked his cock over his lover's chest. They licked their cum off each other's bodies.

After a few minutes the two lovers lay down next to each other. Clay pulled George into a long passionate kiss. They laid there kissing and stroking each other's cocks for hours.

After a while Clay reached over and took a picture of the two of them in bed together. Clay put the camera down and turned off the bedside lamp.

George took Clay's cock in his hand. He stroked it up and down, just like he had seen his friends do. Clay's cock wasn't much bigger than his own. He could hold it in one hand. It wasn't nearly as long or as thick. It was probably about 8 inches long and 2 inches in diameter.

George wrapped his fingers around Clay's cock and started stroking up and down. He put his lips to Clay's soft cock head. He sucked his lover's cock into his mouth. Clay moaned and thrust his hips up. As George sucked on his cock, Clay thrust it into his mouth. George loved the feeling. Clay's cock in his mouth was amazing.

He had heard of guys who got off sucking dick but had never thought it would feel this good. It was the first cock he had ever sucked and it felt great. George sucked Clay's cock and moved his hand up and down the shaft. Clay's cock was so smooth. George wondered if all cocks were this soft.

Clay moaned and thrust his hips forward. He was getting close to cumming. He pushed George off his cock and rolled over. George straddled Clay's chest and rubbed his cock on his abs. George stroked his cock and waited for his lover to cum.

Clay was still on his back, smiling. His cock was hard and dripping precum. George loved this moment. He loved being on top of his lover. Clay gave him his permission and George pumped his cock up and down. Clay reached for his cock and stroked it.

George felt his climax coming and stroked his cock harder and faster. Clay came too. He felt his body shake as he shot his load into the air. His cock erupted with cum. George felt his cum run down his balls and shoot onto his cock. Clay smiled and reached for George's hand. He put his hand over George's and helped him bring his cock down.