Part One

I was roaming in my garden feeling the cold breeze touching my face while forgetting the miseries of my life for some moments.
It was almost midnight while I was just walking on the grass barefoot and the soothing fragrance of flowers was calming my soul .

"Mam you're still awake?" My housekeeper aunt Sandhya asked me. "Aunt how many times I have told you that mujhe mam mat bulaiye call me by my name Krishna." I said as she was really the only person who was by my side all during my tough times so she was a motherly figure for me.

"Ok Krishna is it ok now?" Aunt Sandhya spoke to me to which I replied playfully "hmm much better".
"If you're still getting those nightmares and blaming yourself for all those mishappenings then please don't because usme aapki koi galti nhi thi and whatever you did with those ba*tar*s was all that which they deserved" Aunt tried to comfort me because as always she got what was going on in my mind.

"But-" I tried to reply but she cut my words. "Mujhe kuch nhi sunna aur aap mujhe apni maa jaisa manti hai to meri baat maniye and get some sleep kyunki kal se phir aapka hectic routine shuru ho jayega." As she completed I smiled at her and gone to my room and took my sleeping pills as I can't sleep without having them and again got lost in the memory lane till sleep took over me.

THE NEXT DAY

In morning I came out of my home cum bungalow

I sat in my car and quickly drove towards my workplace as I was a bit late

I sat in my car and quickly drove towards my workplace as I was a bit late. Although there is no one who'll dare to ask me the reason of my being late as I'm the only owner of KM ENTERPRISES the second most powerful company in the world and my workplace is this company's main branch which is in India where me and my bestfriend Kashish had started this company. I'm going to have a hectic routine from today but I got late which doesn't suit my personality so I drove as fast as I could and reached my destination

MY COMPANY

As I entered in building everyone looked at me in amazement but I ignored it and headed towards my cabin

As I entered my PA Shruti showed up not even asking for a permission to enter. I just gave her a cold glare because I really don't like when someone forgets their manners.

"I'm sorry mam to enter like this but I had to tell you something urgently so I forgot to ask for your permission" she said being a little bit scared of my glare. "What?" I asked to which she replied "Mam actually Ayaan sir has came to meet you and is waiting for you in the meeting room." Just then guilt rushed through my veins. "Go and tell him that I'm coming" I said to which she nodded and gone out of my cabin.

Just then some old memories flashed infront of my eyes but I composed myself and headed towards meeting room.
         As I entered I saw him admiring a picture. It's my best friend's picture who was also his big sister. "Ayaan" I called him out and he turned to me.

"Oh Ms. Krishna you're here finally" he then continued "What's my sister's picture doing here."
                                "Then where else is it supposed to be" I replied "Anywhere but not in the office the person because of whom she isn't with us, the one who's responsible for her death" he exclaimed and my mind was full of guilt by now.

"I know somewhere I'm also responsible for the mishappenings but I'm not the one because of whom she died" I said plainly with some tears forming in corner my eyes by seeing so much hatred in eyes of one who considered me just like his sister.

"I know you wasn't the one who murdered her but you are the one because of whom she got trapped in their cruel plans, you would have saved her but you didn't and even took all the company by yourself after she left. You're such a ruthless and selfish person you know" he told the facts because I really got busy in my own life that I didn't took care what was happening in the company and specially in my best friend Kashish's life.

"Ayaan tum abhi chote ho that's why you don't know why I took company by myself only but I'm sure you'll understand me and my consequences someday and jahan tak baat hai mere uss time iss company and Kashish ko lekar irresponsible hone ka then I'm again saying sorry for that" I spoke as a tear left my eye.
                           "Nothing's gonna be normal after your fvc*ing sorry" he said rudely.

"I know but that's all I can do" I spoke. "What else can I expect from you. I regret that I considered you equal to my sister back then but you know what god is by my sister's side that's why most of people who killed my sister are dead and the one who's still alive must die one day" he said as a smirk formed on my lips while he continued. "And I just wish just like them you will also die someday, you'll also get punished for your deeds" he said and then walked out of the meeting room.
                        I stood still there and smiled and said to myself "May god fulfill your wish."

LATER IN EVENING

I was working in my cabin when my phone rang. Hold on it's my secret phone. I quickly picked up the call and I got furious upon the very next information I received.
                         I cut the call and someone knocked on my cabin door. "Come in" I said as Shruti came in. "What happened" I asked to which she replied "Mam there's a problem" I shifted my gaze upon her and listened further. "Mam actually in USA our shared are decreasing and even some big companies want to collaborate with our company for some big projects but they are demanding to meet you first and then they'll make this deal and want to work with you and according to the consequences aapko 1.5 years ke liye USA jana hoga wo bhi kal " she said in one go worrying about my reaction.

I stood up from my chair and passed her a glass of water which she drank immediately and I said "Then what's the problem" I  can clearly say she is shocked because I would have been furious because she gave me late information but I wasn't. "M-means-" I cut her words "I'll definitely go to USA just arrange tomorrow's flight tickets because I'm moving there tomorrow" she nodded and left. I said to myself "Even if there wouldn't have been a problem then also I would have moved there by tomorrow" I smirked.

--------------------------
~Moving to USA~
--------------------------

That's my new story and it's not connected with any real person or any incident.
Please like if you liked this work of mine