PART - 26

...

Your eyes glowed cause of the tears which welled now.
He said nothing but looked at you with his cold expression. You were about to take a step forward but stood frozen by his next action. Ignoring you again he turned his steps to walk away from there.
"How long are you going to avoid me? Huh!? Another week? Or a month? A year!? Huh!? Tell me how long are you not gonna talk to me?!"tears started to trickle down your cheeks uncontrollably.

Jennie immediately rushed down the stairs with a worried face.
He stopped his steps for a moment but said nothing.
"What wrong did I do Taehyung? Why aren't you letting me explain!?"seeing he is still ignoring you asked weakly.
"There's nothing to explain. I know everything. Lia told everything to me" he didn't turned to face you.
"Lia!?"confusedly you and Jennie looked at your sister who stood there shocked.
"I-I guess he is not mentioning about me"cautiously your sister replied.
Then the realization hits you.

"Seriously!? Lia!? And you believed her!?" you looked at him in disbelief.
"Did you believed her all lie!?" you asked again.
"How can I believe that you're not lying to me?"he unknowingly blurted.
"What!?" frozen by his words you looked at him ,shocked.
"Oppa! Are you out of mind!? Do you know what you are saying!?" Jennie's loud voice echoed the room.
Realizing what he just said, his darkened face turned into guilt one. It was all over shown on his face.
You looked at him without blinking and he looked everywhere except your eyes.
You opened your mouth to say something but nothing came out.

"Lii, let's leave" glaring at him your sister spoke approaching you.
"Come on.. Let's go" eyeing him one last time you turned back slowly dragging your feet.
"Liii, I will talk to him okay"rushing to you Jennie said.
You replied nothing but kept walking passing her.
Getting inside the vehicle you started to cry your heart out.
Jennie was about to come towards you but your sister stopped.
"Let her" with that she got inside the car and started the engine.
Jennie can't help but look at the fading four wheeler with her now blurred eyes.

Meanwhile
Taehyung house, living room

"Jen..." seeing his sister entering Taehyung called. Ignoring him Jennie made her steps towards stairs.
"Jennie!" following her he called again.
"What!?" glaring at him she asked.
"I..um..I-I wasn't meant to say it..I am sorry" gulping a lump he looked down.
"I don't want your sorry. Say it to Lina. Do you have any idea that how much hurt would be she now!? Huh!? She loved you more than anyone else and this pain are you giving her in return?! How could you believe that lying bitch!? I can't believe you Oppa!" tears started to trickle down her cheeks.
Taehyung stood there ,head down,clenching his jaw, mad at himself while she stomped upstairs shutting her door loudly.
Feeling himself angry he slowly dragged his steps towards his bedroom. Closing the door slowly he collapsed on the floor crying.

 Closing the door slowly he collapsed on the floor crying

...

Few days passed.
Since the incident you yourself locked inside the room crying all day and night.
Barely eats, barely talks, barely come out of the room. Jungkook show up twice in a day spending times with you. But that didn't changed you. Jennie also come to spend time with you. But it didn't helped either.