40: Not over

(Chapter - 40)

"And how do you feel about the girl in your dreams?" The therapist asked the man who was leaning back in the chair, his eyes closed as he strained his mind once again. "I feel happy with her." A smile crept on his face as he said. "Is anything or anyone coming in the way of your relation right now?" A smile appeared on the man's face. "No."

******

The day at office went quite smoothly for Yera, except the fact that Heeseung was keeping a check on her here and there, whenever time allowed him to do so. Every time a man was being too cheesy or flirty with her, Heeseung immediately poured them up with piles of work as he felt the jealousy creeping up to him.

"Ms. Yera, I would want to have a talk with you. Please be in my cabin within two minutes." Heeseung spoke through the intercom. "I will be there, sir." She replied back as she hung up the phone and proceeded to clear up a bit of her clatter on the desk before leaving to avoid unnecessary confusion with the tasks.

"Ms. Yera, we have a business event and it's a couple event. I already have eyes on someone, would she agree?" Heeseung smirked as her asked her, trying to pull the act together. "Sir, please give me their number, I will make a call right away and fix an appointment with her." Yera said, half heartedly as she looked towards the glass wall right behind him.

"Here you go. Call her right here, in front of me." Yera hesitantly grabbed the card in his hand and cautiously pressed the digits on the telephone but came to a halt in the middle, soon realising that it was her very own number.

"What happened? Are we having any issues there?" Heeseung smiled her way as Yera looked at him, dumbfounded. "Are you talking about me?" She said, pointing towards herself. "Who else has this number, sweetie?" Heeseung said as he gazed into her eyes, awaiting a response.

"Sir, but I think I am not the right one for this very occasion." Yera said with a formal smile as she tried to avoid the situation as much as she could. "But I think you suit the best, for me." Unknowingly, this time, her heart skipped a beat at his words as she tried not to look at him with the flustered face of hers and left his cabin with steadied steps.

"Your clothes would be sent to your apartment, be ready till 7, my driver will be there to pick you up." Yera stressed up at his mere message, brushing her hair backwards as she felt goosebumps on her skin as soon as she left the office building, looking for a pharma shop to get medicines.

"Here you go, miss." The shopkeeper passed her a gentle smile as she nodded and smiled back weakly at her, heading back to her house.

*****

The driver greeted her cordially as soon as she stepped into a car, and asked if she would like to listen to the radio, to which she gently denied. She leaned back into the seat with her eyes closed, trying hard to ignore her now headache that felt like as if someone was hammering her temples.

"Hi Yera, how you been so far?" Heeseung casually entered the car and sat adjacent to her, his eyes fixated to the phone he was holding. He tore apart his gaze to look up at her. No doubt that she looked ethereal but the meek nod that she gave with her eyes closed had just put his heart into a distress.

He was rethinking his decision of bringing her along with him, but was also at ease when he was having her next to him. The road got a bit rough as they drove past the highway as they felt the car bumping. Yera, next to Heeseung who was about to hit her head to the window, woke her up and told her to wear the seatbelt, lowkey scolding her.

"Are you feeling alright?" Heeseung held her by her shoulders, his face twisting in a worry as he gazed into her eyes awaiting a reply. "I am perfectly fine." She shortly replied as she buckled the seatbelt on as Heeseung's gaze still lingered on her form, knowing that something was certainly off with her tonight.

To be continued...

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me!

Stay healthy, stay happy and stay tuned for the updates>>

❤️❤️❤️