🔞 Don't touch there but longer 🔞

02/04/2023 - 1035 words
Doing this before Halt x Eyes, then after that is Dupe x Jeff then a Ambush x FEM reader and after that is an angst. After that no more requests until after my birthday (April 8)

Also have Seek being a top because yes

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Figure was sitting in the library with his hands in his lap. He was feeling.. odd. He shook his head, trying to shake it off. It was only getting worse. "Shit.." he muttered. He looked around to see if the library was empty, making sure even Timothy wasn't spying on him.

Once he was sure, he stuck a hand in his pants and started to jerk himself off in his boyfriend's image. "Oh fuck~ S-Seek~ Ngh~" he whispered. He gripped onto the sofa and groaned loudly. "S-Shit~ Mh~" Figure closed his eyes tightly and worked on himself faster. He was going to cum soon, until.

"Seems like you need some help huh.."

Figure whipped his head around to see Seek standing there. "I-I.. uhm. I guess.." he muttered. His boyfriend looked at him and licked his lips. "This'll be an adventure won't it?~" he said, crawling onto his lap. Figure let out another groan and nodded. "That's my dick your sitting on," he said.

"Heh~ I know.. Why do you think I sat on it?~" Seek whispered, now grinding against him. They both let out a small groan. "Mh~ M-More~" Figure begged. Seek smirked and went faster. "Ngh~ Quiet~" Figure whimpered slightly and closed his mouth. "Good boy~" Figure looked at him and smirked. "You're saying that to me?~"

"Mh~ Just for today?~ Daddy?~" Seek asked seductively. Figure blushed and looked away. "Fine.. Just for today.." Seek smiled and got off him slowly and sat on his knees. "Take your pants off then~" he whispered. Figure blushed and didn't say anything. Seek grabbed his dick and licked it, making him moan.

"Take them off handsome~" he said, in a pleading kind of tone. Figure gasped and bit his lip. He obeyed and sat down. "Look at that.. you're all hard! Naughty boy~" Seek whispered. He started stroking him slowly and leaned close too his ear.

"I'm gonna destroy you tonight~" he said and started to jerk him off. "Ahh~ F-Fuck~ More~ Mh~" Figure groaned. Seek chuckled and licked his neck. He looked up and lifted his eyebrow. "Go on.. I don't mind~" Seek smiled and kissed his chin.

He bit down on his neck, hearing a whimper escape his mouth. He chuckled and started sucking on that spot while jerking him off at a fast pace. "Mh~ S-Seek~ Ah~ Ngh~" Figure groaned. "Mh~ I love those sounds from you~ You big baby~"

Figure closed his eyes tightly and whined. "D-don't.. touch.. t-there~" He whimpered. Seek chuckled and went faster. "What's wrong? I thought you liked this~" he whispered. Figure let out another groan and gripped his shoulders. "F-Fuck~ I do.. I really do~ Mh~ I-I'm just.."

"Hah~ Nervous?~" Figure whimpered and nodded slightly. Seek gave him a rough kiss and went faster. "Well.. Why don't you last a little longer for me? Eh daddy?~" Figure groaned again and looked at him with lust.

"Y-Yes.. sir..~" he muttered. Seek smiled and gave him a light kiss. "You wanna go further with this, hm?" He asked. Figure moaned and nodded. "Words, my love~" Seek whispered. Figure leaned closer too him and whimpered. "Mh~ Yes please~"

Seek chuckled and took off his pants. "Hard for me, aren't ya daddy?~" he whispered, getting on his dick and lining himself up. "Mh~ Y-Yes~ Hurry up~" Figure begged, holding onto his hips. "Desperate little bitch~" he said and slammed himself down.

They both let out a loud moan and gripped onto each other. "Ngh~ That feels good daddy~" Seek muttered and started jumping up and down. "Ah~ Fuck~ You're tight as hell~" Seek let out another groan and went faster. "Ah~ S-Seek~ I-I'm close~" "Shit.. Me too~"

They both let out a loud moan as the came. Seek came of Figure's chest while Figure filled him up with his cum (wait what). They both panted and sighed. "Why don't we see what a top you are huh?~" Figure whispered. Seek smiled and got off him. He laid him on the sofa and lined himself up.

(Seek and Figure are the same size. It's either Figure is 11 inches - 💀 - and Seek is 9 or they're the same, pick one)

"You sure you wanna feel this?~" he asked. Figure gripped onto his shoulders and winked at him. "Yes~ I want you~ Fuck me~" he begged. Seek bit his lip hard and looked straight into his eyes. "If that's what you want~" he said and slowly pushed himself in.

They both let out a loud groan as Seek started thrusting in and out of him, not giving him any chance to adjust. "Mh~ Fuck~" Figure moaned. Seek chuckled and kissed him. "Say my name~"

Traumatizing moaning incoming be warned 🛐🛐🛐🛐

"Mh~ Seek..~"
"Go on. Louder."

"Ah~ Fuck~ Faster~

"MH~ I-I~ AHH~ FUCK~

"MH~ R-RIGHT THERE~ NGH~"

"FUCK~ AHH~"

"S-SEEK~ S-SLOW DOWN~ NGH~ DA-AHH~"

(I warned u.)

"Shit.. I'm close baby~" Seek finally said. It had been 2 hours and he hadn't cum once. Under him, Figure was a moaning mess. He hadn't cummed either, the only thing that came out was pre-cum. "Mh~ P-Please~ cum inside of me..~" he begged. Seek chuckled and licked his ear. "I never knew you out of all people would be a bottom~" he whispered.

Figure looked away and closed his eyes. "S-shit~ I'm cumming~ Ah~" Seek smirked and kissed him. "Go on~" he said. A few thrusts later, they both finally let out a groan as they came. "You okay now?" Seek asked, pulling out of him slowly.

Figure panted loudly and nodded. "You're good at being a top y'know?~" he muttered. Seek chuckled and kissed him. "Mh~ I love you so much~" he whispered. Figure buried his head in his neck and sighed. "I love you too.."