ONESHOT

"Oh,what a nice man i've met." You spoke in your mind,with a smile on your face while heading back to your home.

As soon as you entered,you saw a wonderful red rose on the table along with a small letter attached on it.

What could've it been?

You picked up the rose and admired it,wondering who could've sent it. You unwrap the little lace that was holding the letter on the rose,sitting on a chair and reading it.

With the amazing handwriting you saw,you rode the following words:

"Dear Y/N,

Its been a while since we dont see eachother in person. Why dont we meet more often? You know it would only be a pleasure for me. If you are free this Sunday,meet me at the bar near the train station.

Love,John."

You gasped in joy at the letter with fluttering eyes,hugging it like a real person. You would've never thought he would have been interested in you,at all and that you would've been just "someone" to him.

You woke up at 6 am on the awaited Sunday morning,with a gaze on your face waiting for the evening to come.

The adrenaline and happiness made you more productive that day,indeed you did everything that needed to be done that day.

And then,finally,evening comes closer and closer as time passes by. You had a nice,long and relaxing shower while listening to your favorite song. You then got ready and wore your favorite outift for the occasion and sprayed some of your favorite perfume on your neck.

"I cant wait to arrive!" You spoke to yourself with a happy tone,leaving the house and locking the door.

Some thoughts came up on your mind while arriving to the place. Why did he choose that bar? Was it his favorite too?

You entered the huge bar looking for him,but you immediatly saw him since he wad staring at you with his dark brown eyes,with a smug on his face sipping on a glass of white wine.

"Its been a while," you said,starting the conversation,thinking of what his answer could've been.

He looked deep into your eyes,placing his glass on the table cupping your chin with his right hand.

"You look so pretty," he said with a soft soothing voice,his voice ringed in your ears,almost hypnotizing you.

You really had some feelings for him since he made you feel safe around him,like he protected you. You loved him and you surely couldnt deny it.

Your left hand grabbed his,making him closer to your face "you more." You responded with a breathy voice,making his lips closer to yours.

"Tsk tsk." He responded,distancing from you.

"You dont deserve it,or i mean,not yet."

"What do you mean?" You asked,confused,exiting out of your love bubble.

"If you really want it,you have to earn it,darling." You then realized he intended that you needed to earn the kiss and not anything else. You would've sell your soul for his lips to be on yours.

He left the table with a smirk, winking at you with his left eye,leaving the bar. You followed him seeing that he was going down the stairs that would've lead to the train station. Confused,you just followed him.

When you reached the last stair,you noticied that John wasnt here,so you called out for him,wondering where he could've been and why he left the place. You didnt even have the time to order yourself a drink that he was already gone.

"John? John where are you?" You asked,chills dropping at the end of your spine and some anxiety started to build in you.

All of a sudden,you hore the click of a gun reloading: shit.

Your eyes widen,you started to breathe heavily and run randomly across the enourmous train station that looked like a horror movie maze.

You hid behind random colons when you had to catch your breath,having no absolute idea of how the train station was built.

"You can run,but you cant hide." He spoke,this time his voice sounded more raspy and dark and his steps seemed almost unreal,since you couldnt get in what direction he would've reached you.

You began to run in the panic not stopping by colons anymore,the adrenaline mixed with the fear made you sweat.

When you saw that you were at the start point-the stairs- you smiled and sighed heavily,thank god.

But you understimated him,and he didnt like that. He was the Boogeyman,Babayaga. Not some random dude.

"Actions have consequences," Ouch. You fell on the stairs hitting your head,realizing how he had shot you in your leg without you seeing anything.

"Darling. Why did you run? I would never hurt you. Im only doing whats best for you." He stopped,picking your injuried body up.

Your heart skipped beats and he immediatly realized how anxious you were and how scared you looked.

"You really think that bad of me,baby?" He said,furrowing his eyebrows.

"I thought better of you," he stopped again,kissing your forehead,"honey,i will never,ever hurt who i love. But this time you seemed like you wanted to...tease me. And i think you realized you did it the wrong way." He finished his phrase,almost manipulating you.

"I-im sorry." You actually felt bad. He didnt want to hurt you at all,but you still ran like a wild animal.

"Its okay,i forgive you sweetheart." He spoke again,with his soft soothing voice. He already figured out everything,he acted like he knew you for years,like he knew everything about you.

And well,i mean,he did know everything about you. You think he had never thought of setting small hidden cameras in your house? You're like a movie to him. Your life is a movie to him,and he had to protect it. If he failed to protect you like he did with Helen,he would surely be depressed for the rest of his life. This time he will protect well his new little Helen,and you wont even know it.

Let me know if you want more!!!(if you do request!💞)