𝟢𝟢𝟢 𝗀𝖾𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗂𝗌

SOHPIA ALWAYS KNEW THAT SHE WAS SPECIAL, SO TO SPEAK. Her sister — Lydia Martin — was supposed to be an only child. But to the surprise of both their parents, she was hidden in her mother's womb. Natalie and Daniel Martin weren't prepared to have twins, but the thought of caring for two girls brought relief and love to the idea throughout the pregnancy.

When it came time for Natalie to be in labor for both girls, problems arose. Lydis Camille-Grace Martin was the first to be born. Her cries brought joy to both parents, knowing she was out in the world, ready to be loved. But when it was time for the second baby to be born, Natalie was in pain. The doctors had to change plans to perform an emergency c-section as the baby was positioned wrong and couldn't breathe for long. 

The doctors performed the c-section taking the baby out of its mother's womb. Right then, Natalie knew something was wrong when she didn't hear her baby's cries. She noticed the neonatologists were trying all they could to have a reaction to the stillborn baby.

"What's wrong? Someone tell me what's wrong with my baby!" Natalie cried out, wanting to know details about her secondborn. The doctors tried to do everything they could think of at the moment to bring the unborn baby back. When the clock struck midnight while the doctors were starting to give up, a cry called out, causing the mother and doctors to sigh in relief. "We will just have to keep your daughter in the NICO for a few days of observation," one of the doctors mentioned to Natalie as her doctors patched her up, ready to transport her back to her hospital room.

Natalie called Sophia her miracle child, not knowing that something unlocked inside the young child without anyone's knowledge. Something that only can be fully opened by a bite of a creature of the supernatural world.

THROUGHOUT THE YEARS, BOTH SISTERS WERE EACH OTHER'S BEST FRIENDS. They relied on each other more than one may think. They told each other everything, from the girls' crushes to the recent gossip they heard in school. They comfort each other, especially when their parents argue. They took their mother's side once they both realized the valid reason why their parents split.

Lydia was known for being the intelligent twin, the one who had everything in control. The one with brains. The logical one. She understood her sister more than anyone, knew her nervous ticks, her different smiles, how she trusted quickly, her fears, and her pet peeves. Lydia knew her sister more than anyone, but not more than a confident boy who always had his eyes on the younger twin. 

Sophia was known for being the seductive twin who could get her hands on anything her mind could think of. The one who will go down fighting. The critical one. She knows her sister from the back of her hand. She knows that the oldest twin plays dumb for other people's benefit. She knows her weakness and strengths, and how she knows more than she lets on. 

The sisters were each other anchors; if one was stressed out, the other helped calm her down. With one glance, they would communicate and know what the other would be thinking.

But when both girls got thrust into the supernatural world and create friends along the way. They would do anything to keep the other safe and keep everyone around them alive, even if it kills them. But when danger lurks around every corner, new and old faces show up in town, and things change around them. Secrets come up, enemies are made, love starts to form, and friendships breaks.