The Aztec Bombshells

In fabulous Las Vegas, NV, a trio of women boxers work at the Conquistador Hotel & Casino's Aztec Arena. Their popularity has a high tendency of attracting crowds from all over the strip. And their beauty speaks the same volumes as their punches. Their names are Roxanne, Shanelle, and Monique; and together they are famously known as the Aztec Bombshells.

Roxanne Williams is an African American woman with blonde hair who wears purple boxing attire. She hails from Washington D.C., where at first she was into basketball before she became interested in boxing. She soon became a rising contender within her neighborhood.

Shanelle Dominguez is a Latina woman with red hair who wears blue boxing attire. She hails from Santo Domingo in the Dominican Republic, where boxing is an integral part of her community. She made her way into the scene as she grew up and became one of the toughest fighters around.

Monique Kato is an Asian woman with black hair who wears green boxing attire. She hails from Sapporo, Japan, where she'd trained in various forms of martial arts ever since she was young. She later took up boxing and became a popular fighter.

The three of them fought their way up the ranks and into the big leagues. Eventually they moved to Las Vegas, where they'd applied for jobs at the Conquistador to work as ring girls during boxing events. Seeing that they each had a love for boxing, they became friends right away and decided to form their own boxing team. In their spare time, they like to train together and spar against each other. Their sessions usually take a left turn, often because they like to embrace each other in clinches. There may be more to their friendship than meets the eye.

The Aztec Bombshells are a dream team that was meant to come into fruition. In a world where women's boxing is often underappreciated, these three lovely, determined senoritas have gone the distance to get to where they are now. And they show no sign of stopping anytime soon.