First meeting...

Lailor was wandering in Morax's domain, and suddenly she see him standing before her. He smirk menacingly and look down at her...

"My, what are you doing here? Didn't you heard rumors about people missing in this place? I guess you want to have adventures on your butt. Name yourself, little one, and don't make me mad."

"I...I did not hear about any rumours since I'm... I'm not from Liyue... But I do not seek for anything dangerous... I..got lost..I will leave immadietly, I think..."

She turn around and she started to walk away, while her heart beats a bit faster from anxiety...

"Heh, don't worry, little one. I'm not hostile if you not hostile too. Here."

He gives her a red orb, looking similar to a moon ball...

"Take this, it can protect you and guide you to the nearest town. But, don't show it to anyone, it's a secret between you and me, deal?"

He winks

"Deal, sir..."

She bows a little as she puts the orb away

"No need for a bow, we are equals. Now I need you to promise me not to tell anyone about your meeting with me. This meeting never happened! Understand?"

He looked deep into her eyes, with a bit menace...

"Do you promise?"

as he looks into her eyes...all he can see is how ..soulless are they, yet it has a perfect shade of blue, like the deep ocean...

"I promise."

He looks deeply into her soul using his eyes...

"Alright... but... there something about you... You are hiding something. What is it?"

"I do not hide anything."

He moved his nose to hers and breaths in

"Liar, you are lying right to my face.... Now talk, or I will get the answers myself."

HIs hands glow purple, as he grabbed her shoulder, his eyes turn into white with dark pupil

"So? Which one will you chose? Talking or violence? The choice is yours."

She almost flinched when his grip tightened on her shoulder... She didn't expect this... But she did not have anything to hide while she still looked straight into his eyes with her dead blue eyes...

"I truly don't hide anything."

He stares harder and harder, his grip getting tighter by the second...

"So you wish to test me? You want to play this game?"

"Very well. I will get the truth no matter the cost."

He summoned two geo construct chains and they grab her hands, keeping them by her back 

"No escape this time."

He grins

"Tell me! Or this will end very badly for you."

She looks at the chains, and he noticed that she's....calm.

"Why do you think I lie? Just because I don't have a single sparkle in my eyes..?"