Chapter 1.

Flashback<<<<
When i was just 11 years old my real parents got divorced and put me on a orphanage and left me there for several months but after 7 months a japanese couple adopt and loved just like their own daughter.
"You will be our own daughter from now on" My mom said.
"Thank you for adopting me and loved me, Someday i will pay you both for taking care of me" I said while i was hugging both them.
My life was perfect until my mom or not my real mom gave birth to a girl who is going to ruined my whole life.
My sister name is Tomoe and she's 2 years younger than me, When i was on 7th grade while Tomoe was on 5th grade she ruined my school uniform right on my first day of school and i was furious at her for ruining the best day of my life!
But my parents just told me to shut up and i was being dramatic.
"How could you do this to me mom dad!?" I said while glaring at my sister tomoe.
" She is the one who ruined your pendant mom! How could blame me for this again?!" I shouted as i slam my hands to the table.
"Oh come on, You're being a brat and spoiled liar Y/n!" Tomoe said to me while holding my wrist tightly.
"Let go of me you moron!" I said as i tried to get tomoe's hand off my wrist.
A: By the way guys! that's all for today byeee!