Chapter 14💜🦋

Hello 😀

Vaanga vaanga story kulla polaa 🚴🏻‍♀️💜🦋

Not proof read ‼️

*******

(Play kambathu ponnu from sandakozhi 2)

He searched for her, here and there and spotted her near the panjumittai shop.She,being a cute licking the panjumittai juice from her finger giggling to her sister Amritha.But stopped and turned back to see him hearing the changed song..,He moved near her smirking while she blushed.

Kambathu ponnu
Kambathu ponnu
Kannala vetti thookkura
Engoru kaathu soorali polae
Puzhuthi parakka thakkura

He crossed her rubbing his palms while she chuckled with blush seeing him criss crossing his legs one by one dancing to the song by lifting his hands up.

Amri:Sivu vaa..balloon shooting polaa..

She dragged her from there but stopped seeing Kavin smirking at her standing beside the shop keeper, by placing his arm on his shoulder.She averted her gaze from him twisting her lips.Sivaangi chuckled seeing their silent exchange.

Aala marathu ila da
Ava kanna kuliyila vila da
Pamba aattam rettai sadai da
Ippo paakuthu ennai thoda da

Ashwin moved near her as she raised her eyebrows smirking while swirling the banyan tree's leaf with her thumb and index finger.He smiled and moved before her taking the leaf from her.She blushed looking down.

Ada da da…
Manja sevappu kannadi pola
Ennai nee saaikatha
Adi katti kedakkura aatta
Neeyum avathuttu meikaatha

Kavin ran behind Amritha who was moving towards the raatnam.. he gulped and put uturn rushing away from there.Amritha broke out into laughter.Here Ashwin walked behind Sivaangi while she was busy in showing the different shops to Kadhir.

Podi poo thaangala
Rathiri puraa thoongala
Kambathu ponnu…hey

But... He stopped widening his eyes and ran towards the music band while Sivaangi and Amritha broke out into laughter hearing..,

"Maariyammaa maariyamma
Thiri sooliyamma neeliyamma

Maariyammaa maariyamma
Thiri sooliyamma neeliyamma

Thalai mela mani magudam
En thaayi thandha poong karagam"

Ash:Neyy enna neyy..

"Thambi pannaayaar vantaaru pa..inimel laa mudiyaadhu"

He pouted and knocked Sakthi's head before moving from there.

Sak:Ahhh...enna yen da enna kotteetu poraan?

Kavin:Kaadhal Kan kattudhu da thambi un big brother ku..

Sak:Aama aama.. small brother mattu apdiye onnume pandradhu illa..

Kavin:Chi po da kirukkaa..

He too knocked his head and left from there.

Sak:Padu paavi payalunga.. epdi vandhu sikkeerken paaru..shey..

Then all reached their house and here Saraswathi stood there fidgeting with her saree in their room.