Chapter 1 revisioned

A young blonde teen is seen walking through the streets of Konoha with his friend.

The other calls out, "Look at that Naru!" While pointing at a stuffed animal of an artic fox.

"Its so chibi Haru!" Naruto tells the other boy while running towards the stand, taking out his frog wallet.

He runs back to Haru and gives it to him, planting a platonic kiss on the smaller boy's cheek.

'Would you look at that, the monster is kissing his boyfriend.'

'How disgusting.' They hear the villagers whisper among themselves.

"Just ignore them Naru." Haru tells him while giving him a hug.

"Hey, do you want to go to the lake? It could help you relax. And we could invite Sasuke, Hinata, Sakura, and Ino!"

Naruto nods excitedly, "I could go pack while you get everyone." He tells Haru before running towards their shared apartment.

Haru gets everyone and soon Naruto meets up with them on the way there.

As soon as they get there, Naruto exclaims,

"Last one in is a rotten bowl of ramen!" Before jumping in from atop a small hill.

The others soon follow and Sakura doesn't even try.

"Hehe, you're a rotten bowl of ramen, Sakura-chan!" He yells while splashing water at Sasuke, his boyfriend of 6 months.

Sakura smiles in response,

"Someone has to get everything set up." She says while setting up the chairs and umbrellas.

"Babe look out!" Naruto exclaims at Sasuke. Behind him, Ino is holding a wet glop of mixtures from around the lake, getting ready to throw it at Sakura's precious Sasuke-kun.

ʚ●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●ɞ

Before they know it, its already dark. Sasuke sets up his fishing pole while Haru starts up a fire.

Ino and Sakura go find some sticks and sharpen them to use for marshmallows and hot dogs.

Hinata goes by Sasuke and (redacted). Haru sees this and goes to tell Naruto.

"Naruto, can I talk to you in private?" He asks the other blonde.

They go towards the shore of lake and sit.

"What is it Haru-chan?" He asks while looking up at the moon.

"I- hmm. How do I say this."

Naruto turns to best friend.

"What is it?" He asks nervously.

"Sasuke is... cheating on you with-"

"No, how dare you say that!"

"You love Sasuke, I know it. You're just jealous. Don't talk to me again." Naruto tells his ex-friend before storming off to Hinata.

Haru looks in tears before running off to his fiancé.

ʚ●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●ɞ

"Hey Naruto, Do you know where Haru is?" Sakura asks while making a smores.

He doesn't answer.

"Do you know where Hinata is?" He asks  instead.

"..She's by Sasuke. Do you know where he is?" He nods in response and runs off to where they where.

"Hey Hinata-" he calls out excitedly, his tone dropping as stared at the sight of  Sasuke and Hinata.

Hinata was sitting on Sasuke's lap. Sasuke's hand under her shirt as she grinds on him.

Naruto tears up before screaming,

"I f*cking hate love. I hope I never fall in love again." Before running off, past the gates and into the forest.

He sees a figure in a black cloak with red clouds on it, approach him before everything turns black.

ʚ●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●ɞ

wc- 548